Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Irene Irenours-bears
France

Hi TT'ers. I updated my website with some new backgrounds colors. I also have some new small bears and uploaded classic music on my pages. And at last, i have many mohairs on ebay. Hugs, Irene
www.irenours-bears.com
http://cgi.ebay.fr/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie … &rd=1&rd=1

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

My goodness, Irene . . . I took a look at your website and you have some fantastic, creative work there, my friend!  We miss you here and hope you can start posting more, but looks like you've been a very busy lady!  Your bears and dolls are exceptional - great talent you have!

Irene Irenours-bears
France

Dear Sue-Ann, i appreciate each of your kind worlds and to have took the time to visit my small web world. I used to post a bit more, but it seems that my messages and answers doesn't interest many people do to their poor number, so i decided to do not boring people bear_grin I really like this forum for many reasons and i still reading posts and looking all the beautifull work of so much talented TT. I wisch you all the best, Irene

Board footer