Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

daisy1.JPGdaisy3.JPGLOL... Ok, ok... My husband is a NJ Devils Hockey Fan and he was saying that we should get Daisy our Pom a devils outfit to wear.  Well, I got to thinking that the one year we got her a devils outfit for Halloween and I put it on her tonight and took a few pics...

Now normally my dog is very happy, prancing around... well, this is the exception! LOL she HATES things on her head! I had to take it off before she would even move LOL...

bumblebearies Bumblebearies
Calgary, Alberta
Website

heheheheheh... oh, Kim.....that is funny.   They just hate things like that don't they? .... I used to try a cat on a leash from time to time.... they would just dig in their heels and go absolutely nowhere!

The look on her face...oh, no....

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Daisy is just so cute but does not look happy - funny though!

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

LOL... no need to worry, as soon as I took the hat off, she sprung "back to life" LOL... she HATES things on her head!!! LOL

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Oh Daisy is totally humiliated! You wounded her pride, poor baby.

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

She is fine now bear_original  As soon as I asked her if she wanted it off, she ran right over to me bear_original It was only on her long enough to take the pics bear_original

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

They can be soooo sooo precious cant they bear_grin

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_flower Daisy honey, you're a good sport!!!  :hug:   I think she looks adorable in her 'devil' outfit, but seems she'd rather wave a flag, or maybe wear a jersey instead??  bear_wub

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

LOL maybe a doggie jersey is what she needs (she prances around with her winter sweater on when it is cold LOL)... maybe I will have to scout ebay looking for one he he he  :crackup:

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Awe! poor doggie! bear_grin

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Oh come on MOM!  Take it off!  Poor puppy....she is a darling doggie, I love her.

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

She is my little sweetheart, who all of the sudden, has refused to go into her cage at night and now sleeps in bed with us LMAO... little stinker!!!  bear_laugh

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Kim...now you've done it.  bear_laugh  She will never again want to sleep anywhere else. bear_thumb

Is she your only doggie?

We have a dog and two cats...and the cats like to sleep with us.  My hubby does not like it very much but I don't have the heart to kick them off the bed...and it is ususally me that the cats like to sleep on top of. bear_wacko ....but they're so soft and cuddly. bear_wub

toadbriar ToadBriar
western massachusetts

That's the saddest little face I've ever seen!
I just realized, she's making the same face as your avatar bear  :crackup:

give that baby some cookies lol  bear_wub

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

LOL... she is a little booger! Yes, Judi, we don't have Max anymore (he is happily in a new home)... Just my little Daisy

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

:crackup: Oh, poor puppy!!  What a cutie Kim....and such a good sport she was too!

She is my little sweetheart, who all of the sudden, has refused to go into her cage at night and now sleeps in bed with us LMAO... little stinker!!!

Well.......she's no dummy, now is she? bear_grin  bear_grin

Board footer