Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

I came home today to find the most adorable FAT little puppies! Thay have grown so much in just 1 week of life! If you all remember they weighed 3.5 ounces and 3.7 ounces. Today they weigh 4.9 and 5.6 ounces!!

Mike comforting them after they got the tails docked today.

IMG_0422.jpg

Just look at how chubby they haver gotten. And they crawl all over the place ....FAST!! lol

IMG_0420.jpg

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww ! ! !   I want one.   They're looking more like doggies than hamsters now.  They grow up so fast, don't they.

Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears

Sonya thanks so much for sharing the pictures, it makes us feel like we are part of your furry little family. These little darlings are going to have hundreds of TT aunties and a couple TT uncles.
Keep them coming , we love it!
Hugs
Jodi

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

bear_original Aaaahhhhhh!! Don't you just love them when they are that old and yes it is surprising how quickly they can move when they want to especially when the milk bar is open  bear_grin

Hugs Lyn  bear_flower

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub Sonya, these two little ones are the sweetest things I've seen in a long, long while!!  Oh my!!  I want one.......or at least a chance for a few zillion snuggles!  So cuuuute!! bear_wub  bear_wub

puca bears puca bears

Sonya - they are just gorgeous...you are going to have so much fun watching them grow and develop!
And yes - please keep the photos coming!
big huggies
Maria bear_flower

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

They are sooo sweet Sonya. bear_wub  bear_wub I would never be able to part with them if they were mine.We thought about breeding our Siamese cat a few years ago but gave up on the idea as I knew I would never be able to part with them.
Laurie :hug:

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Aww they are so beautiful  bear_wub  bear_wub  When you say "tails docked" does that mean cut off!!  If so is it a tradition or for cleanliness - just wondering and did it hurt them?

Warm wishes
Pauline

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

They are sooooooooooo adorable.  If they were a lot bigger I would swear they were Rotti puppies! Amazing!

Jane

puca bears puca bears

Elen - you should have been with us when we went to choose our Leo pup - the breeders had EIGHT adults, and two bitches had whelped a week apart......TWENTY pups in all......imagine cleaning up around that lot???? Wall to wall puppies!!!!
huggies
Maria bear_flower

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

bear_wub  Oh my goooosh they are too adorable!!  You must have hated being away from them...did you want to smuggle them all away with you bear_laugh   
Thanks for sharing pics and please post more soon!!  They're precious bear_wub  bear_wub

:hug:
~Chrissi

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Aww they are so beautiful      When you say "tails docked" does that mean cut off!!  If so is it a tradition or for cleanliness - just wondering and did it hurt them?

Pauline
They baby yorkies have thier tails cut so that when they are adult they are about 2-3 inches long and the long fur drapes down from it. It is part of thier standard to have them docked. The vet says they won't remember a thing. Mike had them sleeping on his chest because he said they were whimpering for about an hour. But I haven't heard a pepp out of them since. They had the dew claws removed at the same time.  Because the Yorkie's hair gets so long, I can't imagine the mess it would be if they were not docked. (if you know what I mean)
Another tidbit that a lot of people don't know, the Yorkie is the only dog that has putting thier hair up out of thier eyes in either one or two ponytails, part of thier standard.

They are just so sweet. I can't wait until they open thier eyes. Should be about 3 more days.
Sonya

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Oh I see now!  thank you Sonya, don't know much about dogs, I do love them though, they will look super cute when the hair gets long. I may have to get one soon as now I am at home I have more time to go walks with one.

Warm wishes
Pauline

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Sonya, they are so adorable. I didn't know Yorkies had docked tails, either. The fur is so long and fluffy, guess I just figured they had a tail in there somewhere. So, so cute and I can't wait to see more as they grow.

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

How adorable. I love puppies!!!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!  They look so much bigger.  Please keep posting pics so we can watch them grow.

Stellajella Wien

So cute! bear_wub
And I thought you had another dog too, that had gotten babies, because they look so big compared to the hands!

Docking ears and tails is illegal in some parts of Europe, also here in Austria, but I got used to seeing dog breeds with tails, that never had tails before bear_grin

All the best
Gaby bear_flower

rosebearcottage Rose Bear Cottage
Lake Gregory, California

Oh Sonya, they are adorable.

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Board footer