Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Pages:
shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

I reported her to Nancy...gave her the auction #...her ID, name and told her I would be happy to share the communications...or lack there of.  I just really don't want negative feedback left for me because I've been more than patient...but she certainly deserves it.  I don't want this person doing this to someone else...especially someone who has a bear with a high dollar amount...mine was not.  I'm not out a huge amount of money...it's just the principle.

SillyBear Posts: 15

I have seen chain Maille many times but had no idea what it was called, my goodness that makes quilting look like a quick craft. It really is neat looking.

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Shantell, I missed your post earlier ,but if this is any help here is the protocol for non-paying bidders.  Nancy sent this reply to me when I had issues with a non-paying bidder recently.  Sounds like you've already filed the abuse report  and I wouldn't worry about the feedback. 

"B4B acts as a venue, but I can't get involved with transactions.   All I can tell you is to file an abuse report on her as a non paying bidder.  With 1 abuse report, she gets an email, with two she gets a suspension, with 3 she gets banned."   

Willamette Valley Oregon

Thanks Tammy...I actually had emailed Nancy directly but since I haven't heard from her yet I went ahead and located the "Abuse Report" and sent one that way too!!!

Makes me sad to do that...but I guess business is business...now to relist my poor little Livia...poor thing is in near tears!!!  bear_cry   bear_cry

Melbear Melbear's Quality Collectibles
Spruce Grove, Alberta
Website

I dated a guy who made chain maile... he said it was kind of like knitting.. lol. Took him weeks just to make one small article.. lots of work but it was very cool.

Bear Hugs!
Melanie

ArtHeart Kran-Beary's
Thunder Bay ON Canada

Hi,
Actually, I HAVE responded to your emails.  Please check your spam and trash.

I've also PM'd you
hugs,
nt

Willamette Valley Oregon

Thanks, Nancy....I've replied and added you to my "allow" preferences.  Not sure what the hangup is with my email...they updated us and well...we've gone backwards I believe.   bear_wacko  bear_wacko   I couldn't find you in my junk mail or my trash.

Hugs,

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Here's a thought, Shantelli,;

You have clearly and succinctly laid out your case here, so even if she did give you poor feedback nearly everyone will know she is off base, as they will have read your posts here, and alot of us are lucky enough to know the quality and delightful whimsy of your darling bears.  I suspect it will do HER more damage to leave you poor feedback than it could ever do you.  Your bears are as wonderful as your kind and gentle heart!

dilu

Pages:

Board footer