Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

angelbear216 Posts: 9

Hi,

I don't know where to find out about upcoming teddy bear shows in my area at all.  Does anyone know of any shows coming up in the USA in CT or surrounding areas like RI, MA, NH, etc? 

Thanks,

Lisa   bear_original

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Hi Lisa...

As one of two teddy bear show promoters in New England let me say hello and THANK YOU for posting about bear shows in our area!

There are but three artist teddy bear shows a year in New England now...

April 28th - Bedford, NH www.backroadevents.net
August 11th - Wells Beach, ME www.backroadevents.net
October 14th - Bristol, CT www.bruinmischief.com

There are many doll and bear shows (with at least a handful of bear artists at most) which you might also want to check out. Visit www.mavencompany.com/oeastern.htm... these shows are in western MA. You can also check out the show listings at www.collinsgifts.com for doll and bear shows in New England.

You can find a schedule of shows around the US and world by checking out the calendar here on TT (see menu across the top of the page)
You can visit a number of websites that list shows such as www.iloveteddies.com, check out Teddy Bear & Friends or Teddy Bear Review magazines.
Unfortunately there isn't one website that lists them all but these might help if you want to find other shows outside New England.

Hope to see you at a show!

Board footer