Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

StarHawk2003 VallierBears
Shropshire

I ordered from Sassy!   :dance: 

I got 3 pieces of Micro plush x-long. In cream, pale yellow and sky blue. 1 frosted long pile in lavender, Magic fabric fixer for some stretch fabric I have and some stainless steal micro shot.  :dance: 

How can you guys buy from sassy on a budget. My budget was £20 and I spend £21.10 and I didn't even get any smokey long pile or sassy long pile!  bear_sad 

If I like the fabrics, I will be ordering again from there. Probably every time I want to make a bear, But maybe buy more in bulk!

Has anyone used the Magic fabric fixer before, This pepiecef fabric I have has major ststretchn one side and i'm a little unsure if that will work. The bear will be 3 inches so lining it isn't really an option.

Take care,

Richy~  :hug:

chris009av Real Deal Bears

Hi Richy, I think you will love your Sassy fabric, I know I do.  :dance:  :dance:
Don't know anything about Magic Fabric Fixer, but the name sounds interesting.  bear_original

bumblebearies Bumblebearies
Calgary, Alberta
Website

You'll be soorrrreeeee!!  Wait til you get your hands on that stuff!  You will be totally hooked...there goes any old budget Richy!!!

Donna A Brandon Bears
Fort Worth Texas

Hi,
I love ordering from Sassy fabric. The magic fabric fixer is truly "MAGIC" :clap:  LOVE IT.  Follow directions and you'll not have any problems.
Donna A.

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Richy!!! what a shame you didnt get some Sassy longpile. You dont need any magic fixing with it at all. It has no stretch. It is my absolute favourite. I just love SASSY fabrics. It is an addiction. bear_thumb  bear_grin

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Richey: At least you found Sassy. I know you will love all the furs she has. I have the magic fabric fixer too but have not tried it yet. So it looks like Donna likes it. So there you go...have fun....

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Hi, Have fun when you receive your order from Sassys.  Her fabrics are just brilliant.  I have used the magic fixer, and it worked a treat.  Certainly made life a lot easier with a fabric I had with a stretchy back.  Hopefully we will see the results of your order once you have made bears up.

StarHawk2003 VallierBears
Shropshire

It came today! I'm so happy with the fabrics, Haven't used them yet but i'm hoping to today! I am going to be testing out the fabric fixer and giving my opinions.

The shipping was just over $9 and it came to the uk, with 4 fabrics, steel grit for weight and the fabric fixer, Can't believe it was so cheap. It's cheaper for me to buy the shot from Sassy then from around here!!

VERY happy with my stuff, Just want to test it out now! Hehe

I will keep you updated, With this new bear i'm making for my Nephew who is 4 months old bear_original

Hugs,

Richy~

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

:dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:   That's my Sassy Dance!   :crackup:

Kim Basta

Board footer