Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

bhbears Bearhaven Bears
Merrickville, Ontario

digger_side.jpgdigger_grady.jpgHey Beary Pals,
How the heck is everyone doing, been a mighty long time since I have popped into TT.  Just wanted to show off my two critters I just finished up for the Idex Charity auction.  Mindy was so gracious to accept my offer of a bear, I hope these guys bring in mucho bucks for the kids.

I'm a bit disappointed that these two fellas didn't turn out how I in-visioned them but what can ya do, when time is flying and the sewing isn't ya just gotta keep on keeping on and hope they don't suck too bad, and someone out there falls in love with them.  I'm just thrilled that I managed to get them done in time and that they will be making a very important journey wish I could join them, but that won't be in the cards for me.  I had to pull out of the TBAI show so I'm glade at least some of my guys will make it to the US even if I won't.

Any who here is Grady and his pal Digger, thanks for taking a peek.
Hugs Deborah

grady.jpg

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

I love them. Grady has beautiful eyes. I'm sure they'll be a hit.

sheilaleigh Sheila Leigh
Lincoln, Nebraska

Hi Deborah,

They are fantastic!  I'm sure that they will bring a good price for childhelp.org.  I made a bear too!  I have a photo of him in the General files.  I feel fortunate to be part of this.

hugs,
Sheila

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

HEY LADY   what do you mean you had to pull out of TBAI ????????    I was so looking forward to seeing you there again, it's about the only chance we get to see one another.   I hope things are ok,  I know how life gets.  We pulled out of the DC doll and Teddy Expo as well.  We were stretching ourselves way to thin this yr so we will make sure to get there next yr.

Your critters are just fantastic as always, keep up the great work honey, and you will be missed big time at TBAI.

big hugs

Shane

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Deborah, they're awesome!  "Don't suck too bad..."  Gimme a break!  Both have lovely faces and the shading on your little doggie is spectacular.  I'm sure they'll do beautifully.

On an entirely separate, art card related note, I'm eMailing you... bear_happy

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

They are both wonderful!!! I don't know how you could have envisioned them any cuter!

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Deborah they are adorable  bear_wub The dog is to die for  bear_wub

Hugs
Vicki

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

How can you be disappointed with them? They are truly irresistable - I can't even decide whether I like the bear or the dog more - I love them both!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

AnnG Childhood Treasures
Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA

Hi Deb
Long time no see. These guys are absolutely of your family. I'd know them anywhere. I brought your swap bear to the show at the RA. If I wanted to sell him, which will never happen, I could have done so many times over.
Hang in there girl. Stiff joints may slow us down but they'll never stop us, RIGHT!
Luv ya
Ann

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Are you kidding me?  They're fabulous!!   bear_wub Meticulous attention to detail, perfect shading.....I could go on and on!!

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Board footer