Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

Becky - that is so sweet!  I'm having such fun creating that scene!!!  Everything in it is 1/12th scale (normal dollshouse scale) and everything is entriely handmade - although I certainly can't take credit for making any of it myself!!  I just collect it and arrange it!! bear_grin

RaggyRat The RaggyRat Company
Weymouth
Website

wow a lovely thread - im drooling over all that COOL STUFF

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

Oh my gosh, Ellen! You know that bear with the apple bib in your top right hand picture? It's the same bear my friends boyfriend just gave her, that was his from childhood... how strange is that?!

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

I just LOVE this thread! I must, I'm kinda jealous of some of you with your beautiful bears....Samantha, oh how I'd love to have your bear collection ( :twisted:  bear_tongue )!!

Here are my collections.....my beloved Artist Bears (I have a fair few very well known Artist bears now!  bear_wub )and Willowtree figurines;

collection003mo3.jpgcollection004zv7.jpgcollection005ji1.jpgcollection006mv6.jpgcollection002kp1.jpgcollectionlk2.jpgbears002gq7.jpg

collection001sq9.jpg

I have another very special bear that will be joining my hug too......a floppy bear by our very own Tami E!! I'm so excited!  :dance:

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

I LOVE this post!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't comment on all I want to say but I'll just show you mine and see what we all have in common. 
Chloe, I love your collections and Therese...I love dragons, and wizards, and castles.  they are parts of my collection that i haven't built on too much yet.  Chloe, my friend Hayley has been buying me little Gnomy's as get well gifts.  they are so gorgeous!  Gnomes have always been a "thing" with me since I used to watch the show "David the Gnome" as a kid (okay I was a young teenager but I loved the show!)
Chrissi, I love your tin of buttons.  My sister had a little container with sparkly things like sequins and beads.  I wanted it for so long.  When she finally grew out of it and passed it on I thought I was SO lucky!  How cute that you kept your treasures :)
The first photo includes some garden ornaments I just bought.  (my mum bought them for me when I was sick in bed) but the little mushrooms (I love mushrooms too) and smaller gnomes i have indoors.  Are garden ornaments another thing to collect...coz i collect em!!
4x.jpg
2x.jpg6x.jpg
Winnie the Pooh!!  I love Winne.  I can't wait till I can afford some Steiff pooh's.  Most of these bears come from my sister, when I was sick she'd bring me one.  Hmmm....this sickness thing is paying off tehe  bear_tongue
1x.jpg5x.jpg
Strawberry Shortcake.  I kid you not, some of these are very expensive!  Luckily I had most of them as a kid.  I got one doll each time I went on stage for ballet.  how cute is that :)
3x.jpg7x.jpg
12x.jpg
Barbies.  Had a huge collection and mum made us girls a huge house with furniture, wallpaper, lights...it was gorgeous!!!!  so now I have to collect adult barbies  bear_grin  These are a few
c_irish.jpgharley2.jpgLOTR_.jpg

TeddyB Posts: 83

I Love everyone collections!!!!
I don't have any pictures right now due to the fact that we just moved and  all my things are still in boxes.
My Collections consist of Teddy bears, Barbie Dolls, Cloth dolls, Dolphins, Salt & Pepper shakers.
I am in the process of collecting horse figures for my oldest son and tiger figures for my youngest son.
I collect mugs for my husband collection.

greatwon2 AlmostBears
Tasmania

well i collect one liners...only since about a year ago ...ok well its sort of a collection....well not really, but some might give you a chuckle...

Looking for a helping hand? There's one on your arm
When it comes to thought, some people stop at nothing.
No matter where you go, there you are
A day without sunshine is like night
I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out.
If It Ain’t Broken... Fix It ‘Til It Is
A bird in the hand makes it hard to blow your nose
Best diet: Eat as much as you want, but don't swallow it
*Cole's Law: Thinly sliced cabbage
*Fact: 3 out of 5 people aren't the other 2
Give me a lever long enough, and a place to stand, and I'll break my lever
I doubt, therefore I might be
If at first you don't succeed, redefine success.
*A rolling stone gathers momentum.
For people who like peace and quiet:  a phoneless cord.
Windows: Just another pane in the glass.
A tidy desk is a sign of a cluttered drawer
7/5th of all people do not understand fractions.

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
   I don't know and I don't care.

What if there were no hypothetical situations?
You simply *must* stop taking other people's advice
My last cow just died, so I won't need your bull anymore.
One good turn usually gets most of the blanket.
Paint the backs of *all* the boats. Leave no stern untoned
There are many kinds of people in the world. Are you one of them?
If a tree fell on a mime in the forest, would he make a sound
the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.
*I would love to help you out. Which way did you come in?
*i  know Karate, Kung Fu, and 47 other dangerous words
*If there is light at the end of the tunnel... ORDER MORE TUNNEL
*Time flies like the wind, but fruit flies like bananas.
*Your lucky number is 364958674928. Watch for it everywhere

hope they made you giggle...just a little bit bear_thumb

greatwon2 AlmostBears
Tasmania

p.s i have heaps more but some arent to everones taste...tho i find them hilerious :crackup:

Weymouth
Website

love the one liners

and strawberry shortcake makes me think of
my childhood - do yours still smell ?? !!!!

cat xxxx

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

I'm back!!  With a photo of my fantasy collection.  I was too tired to get it all together first try!  I get a lot of inspiration for my bears with all my 'stuff'.  I also collect books like so many else here...and LOTR stuff...love that book from when I was a kid and the movies etc now.  Thats where my love of magic, wizards, castles and dragons come from bear_original  The fairies came a little later, I'm more an earthy fantasy girl.
9x.jpg
Ellen, I looooove Cherished Teddies.  Only thing is they are so cheap on ebay now that you tend to go overboard, right!? 

Cat, yep, they still smell.  The mini's especially, and the blow kisses still blow sweet kisses  bear_wub

Weymouth
Website

bear_wub blows a kiss right back :-)

bubbles Bearz by Ilze
Canberra

Ah, Sarah I LOVE your collections!!   bear_wub  bear_wub

Board footer