Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

eastbenchbears East Bench Bears
Chicago, IL

Oh my goodness! This past week, I have been reading some archived posts and topics. I just want to send a humongous thank you to teddy-talk, becuase as a result of those posts, I now have some concrete ideas for improving my craft!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Biggest hugs,
Anita

puca bears puca bears

Hey Anita
from what I've seen lately, you have already been improving your craft no end!!!  :dance:
big huggies
Maria

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA

Isn't this just the best thing since sliced bread???  I agree wholeheartedly Anita.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

You probably can't know how much it means to hear such things, all.  Really, thank you for taking the time to share that sentiment.  It means the world to those of us who caretake Teddy Talk.  And to all the members who've shared so much wonderful content, it's the thanks and praise they well and truly deserve for their contributions -- the very stuff that makes TT what it's become today, namely a great source of information for bearmakers.

You're so appreciated.   bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

eastbenchbears East Bench Bears
Chicago, IL

Well thanks all! It is just amazing, the wealth of information here that no book could ever provide! I am learning every single day- now I know what my future students feel like! bear_original

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Anita, I agree with you completely. I hope I've expressed my gratitude before, but in case I haven't, let me say that I, too, have read and learned from many posts in the Library and appreciate everyone's willingness to share ideas and techniques.
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Donna A Brandon Bears
Fort Worth Texas

Isn't this just the best thing since sliced bread???  I agree wholeheartedly Anita.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
many bear hugs to you,
Patty Barone
                          www.swanvalleybears.com
Swan Valley Bears,    formerly BaroneBear

Sliced bread ?   T T'ers invented sliced bread ?    I knew it.
A big THANK you to all Artists from me who  share ideas, techniques and tips.
Donna A.

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Couldn't agree more!  I've learned soooo much just looking through the archives and hanging out with my teddy bear friends  bear_wub  :hug:

Thanks soooo much to Intercal for creating Teddy Talk for us  bear_flower

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

I agree completely.  I have been a member for almost 2 years and I have learned more that I every would have imagined from the most kind, talented , sharing bear friends.   Everyones tips and creations  inspire me to push myself beyond what I ever would have had it not been for this amazing group of people.     :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I echo Shelli's post . . . the members of TT are certainly appreciated.  It is YOU who are very generous with your
tips, suggestions, answers to questions, general friendliness, and great compassion.  We are, indeed, a big, international family.   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

sarahjane Brisbane

I absolutely agree with everything that is said here...I love getting on every day and finding the answers to questions I never thought to ask!!  bear_original  bear_original

A big WELL DONE to everyone who has anything to do with TT..... :clap:  :clap:

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

This truly is a great place !!!

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

From an international member (Australia), I must say how much Teddy Talk makes us ladies feel a part of the "bigger" teddy bear community.  Sometimes you feel quite isolated way over the water with your craft, but TT gives us the opportunity to make beary friends all over the globe, access the most helpful and valuable information and more importantly, feel part of the world "bear" community.

It is a continuity with contact via this board that I don't think we would be able to get any other way, so a big thank you to Intercal for hosting it.  Also an enormous thank you to all the artists who have contributed their wealth of knowledge in the TT library.  It is an invaluable source of inspiration and help that has enable lots of us to continue and improve our craft.  I think artists who are willing to share their techniques and advice are just wonderful.

rosebearcottage Rose Bear Cottage
Lake Gregory, California

TT has been encouraging and inspiring for myself also. My post may not be often, but I come here regularly to get a boost. bear_thumb

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Ditto well said, thank you everyone that participates on the board as a member and thanks to Intercal, it is a great resource and inspiration to us all, thanks to Intercal for making it happen and uniting us all.  :clap:  :clap:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

TT is great for non-artists too!  I'm not looking for info on how to make bears, but I've learned a lot more about what it's like to be an artist.  And it's a lot of fun getting to know artists that make bears that I love.  And when I see the TOBY and Golden Teddy nominees, now I know many of them.  I'm excited to see TTers nominated.   :hug:

I do have a big problem with TT though.  It's made my bear wish list too long!!!   bear_original

Kathleen Pa

It is really great here. I learn new stuff all the time and if I can't find an old post about something, I know if I ask, someone, usually several people are more that willing to help, give advice, etc...

Kathleen

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Anita, being here has helped me and I have also passed on the valuable info onto others.

Lynette

Board footer