Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears

OK I found one of the easiest and most wonderful tasting, easy to make dessert kits.
It is by a company called Banquet and it is called "Dessert Bakes" "Coconut Creme Pie"  all you need is water and a pie pan (they even have a crust packet that only takes 2 Tbls of water to make). It takes minutes to make and 30 minutes to chill, and "oh my gosh!!!!! it is sooooo yummy!!!" If you get a chance, try it, you won't be sorry , just a little fatter ;0)LOL

What is your favorite easy to make dessert??????

Strike A Paw Posts: 535

I love non-baked cheese cakes - easy to make and so very very good!!!
Hugs,
Julie

Roxanne Bear Paws by Roxanne
Odessa, Tx

Oh sounds yummy!
How about Lemon rosette bouquet mini cupcakes, each dipped in chocolate. Then toped with the lemon buttercream icing rosettes.
yellow_rose_bouquet3.jpg

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

MMMMMMMMMMm   Roxanne, those look good!

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

Wow Roxanne those look too pretty to eat!

Favorite splurge "easy" dessert.......I was about 8 years old when the "Chipwich" was the newest and best thing to get on the boardwalk and from the ice cream man. How perfect was that idea...2 chocolate chip cookies, ice cream in between and then roll the ice cream layer in more chocolate chips bear_wub .   I've got dietary restrictions now, but I can still make a pretty close copy with nondairy "ice cream" and wheat free cookies. 

For the everyday/healthier desserts I LOVE baked apples and baked pears.  Take out a little of the core (not all the way to the bottom) and stuff with raisins, walnuts, maybe drizzle a little maple syrup....YUM!! 

:hug:
~Chrissi

Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears

Roxanne, Those are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!
Baked apples sounds really good, I love doing those in the fall, man nothing better than that.

lulubears Posts: 280

How about an almost "instant" chocolate pie?  Just add about a half a cup of Nestle's Quik Powdered chocolate mix to a carton of frozen Cool Whip and mix together real well.  Put it into a graham cracker crust and chill.  Great dessert for for when unexpected guests pop over or if you have to take something to the office and forgot.

Luann

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Oh STOP, STOP, STOP you guys!!!! Your killing me here...I'm on Weight Watchers and now I am hungry!!  I would love to have coconut cream pie, chocolate pie,  chipwich, cupcakes....You lucky ducks!! ...Oh, I have to go find my rice cakes this very minute -- yum, yum.

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836
Michelle Helen wrote:

Oh STOP, STOP, STOP you guys!!!! Your killing me here...I'm on Weight Watchers and now I am hungry!!  I would love to have coconut cream pie, chocolate pie,  chipwich, cupcakes....You lucky ducks!! ...Oh, I have to go find my rice cakes this very minute -- yum, yum.

Michelle have you ever tried a skinny cow??!!  Oh my gosh are they fantastic!  I used them years ago when I first did W.W.  They're only 2 points each and they're big servings!  The sandwiches and the bars were both so YUMMY!!  http://www.skinnycow.com/

:hug:
~Chrissi

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

stop !!! stop !!!!

I AM ON A DIET !!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

bear_wacko  bear_whistle  bear_wacko  bear_whistle  bear_wacko  bear_whistle  bear_wacko  bear_whistle  bear_wacko  bear_whistle  bear_wacko  bear_whistle  bear_wacko  bear_whistle  bear_wacko

Board footer