Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

pearlsbears Pearl's Bears
Simcoe County

Hello Everyone!
Since Ebay is getting kind of slow for the summer, I've thought about posting some bears for adoption at www.bearpile.com.  I used to post some there but haven't for a long time.  I think it's $10 a month now.  What has other people's experience been?  Thanks for your input!  Hugs, Pearl bear_flower

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

I have done quite well on bear pile ... but it is slow there also.But it is cheep advertisement any way.

momanimallover Taber, Alberta

can you tell me how bear pile works? I notice artist have their bears on ebay at the same time? I'm totally ignorant of this topic :doh:

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Bear Pile is great, I reckon I must be one of their biggest supporters LOL  You need to pay monthly, about $10 per month, or $100 a year.  Then list your bears.  Bears don't sell straight away, some months you might not sell any - and other months you'll sell a couple  It's still worth the $10 in my books any day!  I have some of my best customers through there - so it's well worth the money.
Pearl - it suprises me you need to even use places like eBay or Bear Pile - I would have thought you had a waiting list longer than my arm your bears are just so beautiful!
Danni

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Brenda, You can have them on at the same time and if it sells on E bay you just go in Bear Pile and mark sold,If they contact you from Bear Pile first you just get back with them and tell them it is on E Bay now .. but if it does not sell they are first in line. Really simple ... so don't worry.

pearlsbears Pearl's Bears
Simcoe County

Thanks for the info people!  Danni, you're really sweet to say that!  I think your bears are just as sweet as can be! Hugs, Pearl

momanimallover Taber, Alberta

your info is very helpful, thanks! bear_smile

Board footer