Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

K Pawz Guest

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to pop in and say hi!!! Wish I had time to comment on all the awesome discussions, but I am actually getting work done without being on the computer so much. I just finished a little tonkinese/siamese kitten for the Calgary Bear Show,(I will put her up in the showcase when I get pics of her) and have started on a Birman kitten to put up on eBay....moving along pretty quickly when I discipline myself :crackup:

Everyone is doing amazing work, and I wish I could comment on them all, I know this is the easy way out, but awesome job everyone!!

Congratulations to everyone featured in Teddy Bear Scene  :clap:  :clap: I just found out that I am going to have a feature in the August issue, so fingers crossed it happens!!!

Take care everyone, I miss chatting with you all, and can't wait to get my show stock built up so I can get back to chatting the day away again!

Hugs,
Krista

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

Hi Krista,

See ya soon..

Donna A Brandon Bears
Fort Worth Texas

saffie.JPGHi Krista,
I luv Tonks.  This is a photo of Saphire (Saffie) my Tonk.  She is such a Thief. I must keep the studio door closed at all times. Saffie somehow knows when
a mohair bear is being cut out or sewn up. Her favorite is to snatch the ear pieces. I've tried to give her scraps, she preFURs the ears !
Once when cutting out a mohair bear with NONE to spare, Saffie snatched an ear piece. After spending what seemed like hours on hands and knees searching
her hiding places I sat her down for a serious Cat chat begging her to return the ear.  Much to my surprise the next morning the missing ear was laying on the
floor in front of the closed studio door !
Huggs,
Donna A.

Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears

Krista
Have a great show!
:hug:
Jodi

Board footer