Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Bärengang Posts: 12
Website

Hi,

I want to make a bear with an open mouth. Could somebody help me? I dont know how to make.

Kilde Posts: 186

One of the buys I ever made when it comes to bear making is Nancy Tillberg's book "101 bears to make". There is a chapter in the book - fully illustrated - on how to do open mouth. It is not as complicated as it seems (I think...I haven't tried yet  bear_wacko  bear_grin ) - at least that is what I have heard from others. I know amazon.com has the book.

Alternatively, you can sign up for an online class with Nancy Tillberg. I just signed up for an online class, making a bear called Sunny and he has an open mouth. The illustrated instructions that comes with the class are just great and you should be able to make an open mouth bear following these instructions. Take a look at this site - http://www.kranbearys.com/EbearZ/index.htm - there are lots of great classes.  bear_original

Good luck with your open mouth bear - remember to post pics of the finished bear  bear_happy

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

I am sure somewhere here is the info you need. Go to the Library section and you should find some guidelines.

The book by Nancy Tillberg is a good book to have as it will give you comprehensive notes and pictures. Again she offers On-line classes which  you can check out using the above mentioned link.

Lynette

Website

The site is very intresting. Maybe I will buy the book.

Michaela

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Lynette made a good suggestion, Michaela . . . the library is located right above your first post - on the left side.
Scroll down and you will find "Mouths" as one of the subjects.

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside
Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears

Nancys book is wonderful for this, I tried doing it on my own and it took forever to figure it out, I wish I would have had Nancys book a long time ago.
Hugs
Jodi

Website

Thanks for the Links they will help me much.

Michaela

Board footer