Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Dear TT Friends,

I've known about this for about a week now...

A very close and dear friend's niece is fighting for her life.  When she was 8 years old she was diagnosed with liver cancer and shortly before her 9th birthday recieved a new liver.  Just last week her family learned that the new liver is now full of a very aggressive form of cancer and treatment is not looking good for her at this point.  Without going into all the details of why because it's long and difficult to explain, could you just please pray for Hailey and her family.  At this point they are only giving this little girl 2 to 3 months.  She is now 11 years old.

Thank you...

Hugs,
Shantell

Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears

This breaks my heart, my son is 11, so this really hits home, I will pray for this little girl and her family,  I will also ask my fathers prayer group to do the same.
:hug:
Jodi

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Oh how sad for this little girl and her family. Sending prayers..... :pray:  :pray:  :pray:

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

That's just heartbreaking. What a terrible thing to go through. Good thoughts and prayers for Hailey and her family. :pray:  :pray:

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

I can't finds words,but definatley my families prayers will join together and we will  :pray: & light a candle in our cornered shrine for her.

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

Special Thoughts & Prayers for a special little angel!!!!Blessings for Hailey & her family & friends!!!

Hugs &

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh gosh, that's just terrible.

She's in my thoughts.
Danni

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh my gosh Shantell!!!  I am so sorry  :hug:   Good thoughts and prayers her way....

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Love and prayers to this dear little soul.  What a fight she has been through. Sometimes life is very hard to explain.

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Sending all my love hugs and prayers for little Hailey and her family.

Hugs
Carolyn
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :pray: for Hailey.

Shelley Kooterboocubs
Brighton

The whole family is in my prayers :pray:  :pray: Shelley

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

I will keep darling little Hailey and her family  in my thoughts and prayers.  :pray:  Having such an aggressive cancer in my own family and my husband and myself being survivors I can really relate to this. God Bless you Hailey!

Hugs Jane.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Tina Remem-bear Artist Bears

I'm sending my wishes and prayers for Hailey.

My son is 11 and, as Jodi says, it really does hit home, I feel so for both Hailey and her family.

Hugs
Tina

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Thank you so very much.  I have not spoken to my friend, Kathy (Hailey's aunt) for a couple days now so I'm not sure what the latest news is.  I don't even know what to pray for anymore...a miracle for Hailey or peace for her and her family.

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

I'm really sorry this happened.

Board footer