Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears

Hi everyone I thought I would post this challenge early so you all can get your creative juices going.  I am so excited to see what everyone comes up with.

Thank you all so much for getting involved in this.

:hug:
Jodi

hunterbear.jpg
This is my first bear I am going to auction, (I am doing 2, one for my friend Jill who passed away and one for my sister in law who is in the middle of Chemo), his name is Hunter and I did him in honor of Jill's little boy, Hunter.  He is my son's best friend and stayed at our house almost the whole time, when Jill was slipping away from us, Jill and I talked so much about what she wanted for Hunter and how she felt about him, so I decided, in honor of all the loved ones left behind, I would make my first bear be about them. He is wearing a dog tag that says "I carry you close to my heart".

He is not a very big bear  about 9 inches tall.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Very precious, Jodi!  He's wonderful!

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

That is really wonderful!!

sarahjane Brisbane

ang9.JPGThis is one of my bears who was purchased not long ago by a customer of mine and then donated back to 'Bear Hugs for Hope' in honour of all the people her family has lost to this disease! Her name is Angela (the bear not the customer who wishes to remain anonymous) I think this is such a generous gesture!!

sarahjane Brisbane

Jodi, gorgeous bear I can't wait to see your next one!!!

Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears

Ohhhhhh I love it  bear_wub what a perfect bear for this and such a wonderful thing for a collector to do!!!!
Jodi

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Jodi
What are the dates for this challenge ( to complete the bears) and (when/how will the be sold)?
Sonya

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

I plan to do at least one lil' girl bear for the event and just today found the perfect fabric for the skirt of her dress.  The top of the bolt was pink and read "fabric for a cure".  Reading that I had to go with it! 
Pretty isn't it?  bear_original
TTcure.jpg

~Chrissi

Board footer