Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Congratulations Kimberly! Samuel is a beautiful baby and I'm glad mother and son are doing well.

Hugs,

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

Congratulations to you all & Welcome to the world Samuel!!!

Hugs &

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub Such a BEAUTIFUL boy!  Well done Kimberly! bear_thumb   He is certainly your best creation yet!  I just love the photo with him looking at you.......so sweet! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

What a precious, adorable, wonderful work of art you have there, Kim!  I just adore babies . . . and yours is awesome!  Congratulations to you and your family!

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

He's darling.  Whatch out girls!  What a cutie!

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

Oh so cute!  And look at the way he's already looking at his momma!  So alert and precious...

Biggest Hugs,
Lisa

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

How precious your new little creation is  bear_wub 

Congratulations Kimberley to you and your family. Please keep the photos coming!!!!

Little baby hugs & kisses, Ali x

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Oh what a perfect little guy!!!!!!   :clap:  bear_wub  :hug:

I'm so happy that he's healthy and doing well... and YOU are too!

And.... OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!  I can't believe he's a BOY!    Remember when we were talking about all those old wives' tale type correlations between pregnancy symptoms and whether it's a boy or a girl!?  I said... oh, it's gotta be a boy... certainly a boy.  Then the ultra sound folks said girl... and I must admit, I was kinda like, "No Way!?"   :doh:   And there you go ... a BOY!  What do the girls think?  I bet your husband absolutely freaked when when they said "BOY!" 

You are so lucky to have gone with your Womens' Intuition on this rather than the 95% girl!!!!  Just goes to show you how powerfully intuitive women can be when they listen to their own inner voice!   :dance:

His name is exactly the reverse of my youngest.... I have a Benjamin Samuel!   bear_wub

Kim Basta

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

How wonderful !! That is one beautiful baby !! Congratulations !!! Enjoy being a mom !!! Enjoy every moment of it !!!!

Roxanne Bear Paws by Roxanne
Odessa, Tx

What a sweet little baby angel  bear_flower He's beautiful.... bear_grin
Congratulations to you and your husband!

sarahjane Brisbane

Wow!!! What a beautiful, adorable little bundle you have there Kimberley!!!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

JeannieB JeannieB Bears
Greensboro NC

bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original
          :bday:  :cake: Happy Birthday :cake:  :bday:

Congratulations :dance:

Was my guess close to the right time for his arrival?????

Give him lot's of hugs from me :hug:  :hug:

JeannieB

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOODNESSSSS!

I TOLD YOU IT WAS A BOY, GIRL! I TOLD YOU!!!!

SOOOO INCREDIBLY HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

RaggyRat The RaggyRat Company
Weymouth
Website

bear_wub  bear_cry  bear_wub
congratulations kimberly XXXXXX

denisepurrington Out Of The Forest Bears
Seattle
Website

HURRAYYYYY Little Mama!!!!  He is GORGEOUS!!!! bear_wub   Congratulations to you & Chad. :clap:   Now, what are you going to do with the Girly Room? :crackup:   I'm sorry, I just had to ask  bear_original
Write me soon Girl Friend.
Huggies,
Denise  bear_grin   

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Congratulations Kimberley on your darling baby boy!

You must be feeling so proud.
Best wishes.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

Is he going to be a one of a kind or is he part of a continuing series?

Well done!

Marion

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

What a sneaky little boy  bear_laugh !!!  Congratulations  He's wonderful  bear_flower

Welcome to the world little Samuel  :bday:

dusty attic dusty attic bears
somerset

:dance:  :dance:  :clap:  :clap: CONGRATULATIONS :clap:  :clap:  :dance:  :dance:
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

What a beautiful boy. I love the picture of him looking right into your eyes...how sweet. I love his name.

Kim Basta wrote:

You are so lucky to have gone with your Womens' Intuition on this rather than the 95% girl!!!!  Just goes to show you how powerfully intuitive women can be when they listen to their own inner voice!

A very, very long time ago when I was pregnant with our first, Ashley, my doctor told me that about 95% of women have an intuitive knowledge of the sex of their baby. It may not be a conscious knowledge, but often may come to you in dreams. Now I don't know of any real studies, but he was speaking from his practice.

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh Kimberly he is just beautiful!!!  Congratulations!!!!!! bear_thumb

Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears

What a perfect baby, he is amazing!!!!!!!
I am so happy for you

baby6.jpg

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

Congratulations, he's GORGEOUS!!  And I bet he's thrilled you went with all neutral colors this time bear_grin 
Congratulations again!!

:hug:
~Chrissi

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Oh, how exciting...a darling little boy!!!  Yeah!!!  I'm so thrilled for you Kim.  Little boys are so much fun (I have two...although not so little anymore at 6'6" and 6')...jeez!!!

Congrats to you and your family!!!

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Congratulations on your lovely new arrival :dance:  bear_thumb  :clap: :hug:   :dance:  bear_thumb  :clap:  :hug:
Laurie :hug:

Board footer