Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Pages:
psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

hey girls,

Just in case you are feeling nosey today, I'm going to post a photo of my pregnant belly.
This photo was just taken a week ago and I was 24 weeks pregnant, or six months pregnant. However you think about it.

And yes, I KNOW I need a haircut...............LOL

oh, and I would do anything to be able to reach out and straighten that photo!!!!!!!

belly24weeks.jpg

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

Beautiful!!!! You are so Beautiful!!!!!!!!!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I agree with Kathy; you look gloriously earthy and beautiful.  And please, don't cut your hair; it suits you so well and looks healthy... and enviable.  I'm jealous!

PS  I'm laughing about the crooked picture thing.  bear_original

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Look at you gorgeous girls! (You have told them you are expecting a girl, right? Too late now if you haven't!! Sorry.)

I agree with Shelli.... Don't Cut Your Hair!!!! It's gorgeous and many of us would KILL to have that kind of hair! I LOVE the color!

I'm so glad you shared the photo!

cherylbruinwerks Bruinwerks
Edmonton

Well...aren't you so cute and round and redheaded!
You look beautiful and happy...don't change a thing!

Cheryl bear_flower

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I agree, you look beautiful - and glowing bear_original   :hug:  :hug:

About the crooked picture frame - isn't it funny the things you notice in a picture that you didn't notice before??  (I personally go nuts when things are crooked hanging on the wall LOL)

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Aw Heather! You go BABY!! You look so adorable!
HUgs
Sonya

Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears

Heather I agree with what everyone else is saying, you look so beautiful!!!!!!!!
:hug:

chris009av Real Deal Bears

Awww you look soooo wonderfull, what a beautiful photo, and what an exciting time  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh so you look so beautiful!!!  I love your hair - I agree don't cut it!!!!!!

You must be getting so excited   :dance:  :dance:
Danni

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

You look lovely and happy and you'll love having a picture of this time. You're hair is very pretty and long enough to pull back when baby comes.

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

You look so happy and healthy - just gorgeous.  It is great that you are taking some photos of your pregnancy.  My daughter loves looking at the photos of me when I was pregnant with her, and she thinks it is hilarious that she was "in there".  You will treasure them.

Cat Gabriel Cat Gabriel Crafts
Melbourne, Australia

Great photo!  What an exciting time for you.  Enjoy your belly while it's there - I just looooved having a preggy belly!  bear_grin

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Very beautiful, love the hair also!

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

You look lovely Heather!  Long hair looks great on you & pulling it back in 2 seconds with no fuss is what all new moms need  bear_original

~Chrissi

nimbleknot Cupcake Bears
Austin, Texas
Website

You look fantastic! And good grief the hair is gorgeous!!! DO NOT CUT IT! I'd love to have hair like that.

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Heather, you look positively glowing!!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Great photo, Heather!  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Oh wonderful a photo bear_original you look amazing!  Love your hair too  bear_wub  A little girl  bear_innocent  Did you tell me that or were you just hoping for one?   lol,  I'm an airhead!!

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Wow, what a cool picture! I can't believe you're only 24 weeks pregnant there - with my first I was only just showing at 20 weeks!! It was different with my 2nd though and I showed at 10 weeks....everything had already been stretched you see!!!

Make sure you take more as your pregnancy progresses - it's amazing to see your bump when you look back at them. My mum took a photo of me showing my bump just a few days before my 1st son was born and then took another of him laying on my tummy when he was a few days old.....still couldn't figure out exactly how he managed to fit in there!!!

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Great photo Heather-you look really well. bear_thumb
Your hair is lovely so don't cut it bear_shocked
Laurie :hug:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Great photo Heather and you look beautiful.
Your hair is beautiful and like all the others have said - do not cut it.
Take care.

Hugs
Carolyn

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Lovely picture!!! I think your beautiful red hair is awesome too! bear_flower

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

You are gorgeous!  That's so wonderful.  Pregnancy is such a miraculous thing!!!

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

nice pic.  Your long hair is lovely - I had the same with my kids. Just don't let them brush it for you. I remember when my daughter did that she got a brush so tangled up in my hair I almost had to cut it out!

Marion

Pages:

Board footer