Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

clare14 Country Bears
England

What with all the happy and gorgeous new additions of late, ( Many heartfelt congratulations to you all by the way!!) I thought I'd show you my new addition....   I've waited a loooooooong time for her!!

Wow, it's just like having a new baby though....well I know she is but you know what I mean!!   :DJazz_001.jpg

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

What a little cutie Clare. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
You will have to hide all your bears and bear making materials now -these little puppies like to chew and eat things that they shouldn't do.I still have to keep my things away from my 3 year old Balinese cats as they can't be trusted.If a leg disappears when making my bears because I have been distracted for a moment I usually know where to look. bear_grin
Laurie :hug:

clare14 Country Bears
England

Oh Laurie, it's like having a new baby/toddler/teenager/Peter Pan Husband all rolled into one!!   bear_shocked  bear_shocked  bear_shocked It's amazing that something so tiny can create such mayhem!!  I haven't had a wink of sleep, only picked her up yesterday and she's cried and cried, bless!!   She was better later on but I'm dreading tonight.....   bear_whistle

I packed all my bear stuff away before she came - I'm glad I did!!  LOL!!   bear_tongue

Ah well, I'd best be off, got to shine up the eyes in the back of my head..........   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  bear_original

chris009av Real Deal Bears

Oh Clare what a little darling  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Enjoy your new addition  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

What a little cutie!  We just added a new puppy as well and those sharp little teeth just cut through everything!!

Enjoy

Jane

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Clare I just lovvvve your new baby.  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  Whats her name? She is sooooo cute. I wish I were closer so I could give her a cuddle.

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

What a little sweetheart! She's beautiful.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Adorable, Clare . . . give her a hug from me!

Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears

What a beautiful puppy!!!!!!! bear_wub

dusty attic dusty attic bears
somerset

Ahhhh Clare, she is the cutest thing ever, what breed is she? oh no now i'm puppy broody bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Katrina's Miniatures Katrina's Miniatures
Website

She is soooo cute! bear_wub  bear_wub

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Oh Clare, she is adorable.  I've wanted a puppy for a very long time, however, I'm overwhelmed with CATS and KITTENS at the moment.   :crackup:   :crackup:   Perhaps in another life...

Get's those eyes in the back of your head cleared, you're gonna need 'em.

Hugs,

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Clare, she is absolutely adorable -I just want to give her a snuggle.  I hope she brings you tons of enjoyment!  Is she a collie or sheep dog?

hugs,

Brenda

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Aww she is beautiful Clare, bet you gonna have lots of fun with her.

Pauline

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

She is adorable!!! What fun , a new baby in the house!!  bear_grin

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Oh Clare  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub   She is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucky you!
Danni

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Oh Clare, she is just gorgeous.  New puppies are just wonderful, and I know what you mean, they spend their life eating, pooping and getting into strife.  It is all worth it though and with your love and care, you will end up with a wonderful big doggie.  It is amazing how quickly they learn though.  When our dog was a puppy, the only really naughtly thing he did, and of course he didn't realise it was naughty, was chewing my daughters "Barbie's" leg.  I think he thought it was dinner.  Anyway, Barbie is less than perfect now, but my daughter had a great learning experience in bandaging her wounds etc.!  I don't think Barbie could have tasted too good as he never bothered trying again!!  Enjoy your new baby.

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

tooo cute!!

Nothing more fun than a puppy..........or a kitten..........or a bunny............. :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Awwwhhhh...what a dollbaby  bear_wub   LOL, don't worry, before long you'll have amazing reflexes, and soon you'll be outthinking exactly what she'll have planned.  I just love their shocked expressions when you short circuit their ransacking  bear_whistle  :crackup:

Strike A Paw Posts: 535

Your so lucky Clare... she's goreous!!!  My girls would have a ball playing with her.

Hugs,

Julie

Cat Gabriel Cat Gabriel Crafts
Melbourne, Australia

What a little sweetheart! bear_wub

Lynn Wisconsin

What a cutie pie!!!  One of my neighbors just got a new 8 week old puppy, it too is sooo adorable.

Lynn

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Awww Clare, she is so cute. What is her name? Her breed?

clare14 Country Bears
England

Oh she is just so sweet!!  Don't puppies smell lovely (well not all the time!)  bear_laugh 

Her name is Jazz and she is a Tibetan Terrier, I'm so in love with her!!   She looks quite big in the photo, but she's a little dot really!!  And so full of character, hilarious!!

Note to self.... I MUST remain top dog and not let those cute eyes make me falter......   :crackup:  :crackup:  bear_whistle

bear_wub  bear_wub

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

bear_shocked Is she a beardy? She looks so much like my dog Mollie did when she was little bear_laugh

Board footer