Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

elle Ellifolks
Eastern Ma.
Website

VersaillesCeiling72.jpgVersaialles72.jpgNotre-Dame72.jpgEiffelTowerLitAtNightFromHotel72.jpgMontmartre-Janine-SophieMe72.jpgViewParisSacreCoeur.jpgSacreCoeurView72.jpgSacre-Coeur.jpgTeddyCoat72.jpgKew-Gardens.jpgWe had a wonderful trip to London, Paris, and Barcelona.  Everything was so beautiful and inspiring!  We were lucky to be able to meet with four French friends in Paris (including TT Sophie  bear_wub ).  Here are some pics.

The first is Sophie and Mark at Kew Gardens, London. (we were only in London 2 days)
Then a "teddy" coat by Jean Charles de Castelbajac at a fabulous exhibit on his work at the Musee de la Mode in Paris.
Sacre Coeur in Paris -- on top of a tall hill in the Montmartre section from which you get a spectacular view of Paris.  (I don't know any of those people it looks like I'm posing with  bear_tongue )
View from Sacre Coeur.  You can't really tell from the picture, but we are up very high looking down on Paris.
Another view from hill.
Montmartre -pink house was Utrillo's (artist)
View from our hotel room of Eiffel Tower lit up at night
Notre Dame, Paris
Versailles
Versailles ceiling

Barcelona pics in another post  bear_tongue

burlisonbears Burlison Bears
Louisville, Kentucky

Wow! Gorgeous pictures! Looks just lovely there, and from the smile on y'alls faces it looks like you were all having the time of your life!

Boy, that teddy coat sure is strange...I'd like to see someone walking around in it... bear_grin

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Stunning photos, Elle . . . how wonderful!

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Wow  bear_shocked   My buns are all ready aching just looking at all those stairs and hills.  I bet people just drop pounds within days from all the walking and stairclimbing  bear_thumb 

What awe inspiring pics!!!  Absolutely breathtaking.....I'm wanting to go see Paris, and I'm not even a City person  bear_laugh   True country Mouse at heart, but I think I might make an exception and go see Paris  bear_wub

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Great pictures, Ellen!

Thanks for sharing!

How was Barcelona?

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

wow, great pics! now I soo want to go there!

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Beautiful!!!

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

thanks for sharing your pictures!  :photo:   Looks like a great trip!

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Beautiful places. You must have had an amazing trip.

Board footer