Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

I got to see Tami E today at the Columbus Ohio teddy bear show. It was so fun getting a hug from her ! It was like hooking up with an old friend. She is so cute and nice, just as I though she would be. Wish we all could get together some day !!  :dance:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

All of us together would be great Jodi. I'm glad you enjoyed your day at the Columbus Ohio teddy bear show, you deserved a nice time after all your recent trouble.

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:dance:  What an extra treat!!!  Glad you two have had fun at the show  bear_flower

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia
Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Thanks, Jodi!! It was nice to see you too!!! I had fun and bought some fur. I also saw Marylin of Quilts and Critters. She had a table full of her lovely creations. I will see her again in a couple of weeks as we are doing both doing a show in northern Ohio in three weeks.  It is great to see the people we have come to know in this virtual world!

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

I even got to see Linda Henry who is now Linda Boving. She is an artist I used to travel with. She was just a looker also.So it was fun to see old and new friends.

mwaggs2 Quilts-N-Critters
Middletown, Ohio
Website

Thanks Tami, What a sweet thing to say. I can't wait for the Sauder Village Show just so I can see your Great Bears. I do wish I had a little more time so I could make more bears to take. I'll be on a cruise for a week so that's one week I can't work on my bears. What sacrifices we must make.

Jodi, I did see you walking around but I never had a chance to talk to you. I was always busy or you were across the room when I would see you. Sorry I missed you.

Marilyn

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Marilyn !! I am sorry I did not hunt you down !! Next time I will ask who all will be there and make note so I don't forget !!! I would have loved to get a hug from you too !!! Nisha was there. She is from way back when I was just new. We really started around the same time in 1988 or so. I know I started in 1988.It was a small show but it was fun to look !!!

Board footer