Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Baysidebears Bayside Bears
Cape Cod, MA

It's a disaster....
Well, okay not a disaster in the real world sense....but incredibly frustrating. The Ebay Auction for Knut was going ahead swimmingly....I couldn't believe it was already at $2000. But, all of a sudden.....all the pictures are gone! I guess there are server problems where I host my pictures. But, Ebay has a rule that I can't add anything to the listing with less than 12 hours to go. So, I can't add new pictures from a different server and I can't even add a message . I have a call in to my web guy but I am still waiting for a callback. The auction ends tonight. Hopefully he will contact me and get it fixed before it ends tonight. I am not only upset but I am embarrassed too. I've contacted so many collectors to come take a look and now when they do.....sheesh! I don't know about most auctions, but with mine, the heavy bidding is always at the end. I mean, I have no problem with $2000. of course....but I'm sure this situation has affected the final outcome.

Thanks for letting me vent.....
Mary Lou

knutclosesmall.jpg

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

How very frustrating... but they are BACK!!!!!  He's just gorgeous!

Baysidebears Bayside Bears
Cape Cod, MA

Hallelulah Its fixed!!
And you are not going to believe the reason they were gone! I had exceeded my bandwith because there were so many visitors to the auction that all the downloading caused it to exceed the bandwith! I'm not really sure how that happens but he assured me that was what happened.
Who Knew?? bear_wacko
My web guy upped my bandwith, pictures of KNut are back and all is well in the world  bear_grin
Thanks for letting me vent.

Mary Lou

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

I'm so glad you got it sorted!!  bear_thumb  What a beautiful bear!!! bear_wub

nimbleknot Cupcake Bears
Austin, Texas
Website

Wow, that is an amazing creation. Gorgeous!

Board footer