Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

StarHawk2003 VallierBears
Shropshire

Hello everyone,

I am looking to purchase some scrap furs for a bear project i'm doing. All peices need to be at LEAST 4" square.

I'm looking for, Real fur, Mohair, Alpaca, Synthetic, Blends.
Colours - browns, Yellows, Oranges, Purples, Greens...... Atcually, Any colour!
Piles - Distressed, plush, Short, Long, Matted, stained, Even peices with bald patches or flaws.

So basicly, I'm after any fur pile fabric, Any colour, Any piles.

Depending how much fabric I can get, will determain the size of the bear i'm doing :)

So please everyone, Please sell me your scrap furs, So I can make a wonderfull patch work bear for my partners birthday.

Thank you,

Richy~

Shropshire

No takers willing to sell there scrap peices of fur?

Richy~

greatwon2 AlmostBears
Tasmania

sorry mate...i dont have any yet...im still fairly new to this and i make minis....so others scraps are my bear sized peices bear_tongue  bear_grin
have you tried going to your local fabric stores and looking in their offcut bins? just a thought...

ok i'll admit it, im no help at all bear_whistle

NewelleyBears Newelley.Bears
Harrow, Ontario

Hey Richy...

I think that I may have some spare synthetic scraps for ya...I'll go through my stash and see what I can dig up!

Jeremy

Shropshire
greatwon2 wrote:

sorry mate...i dont have any yet...im still fairly new to this and i make minis....so others scraps are my bear sized peices bear_tongue  bear_grin
have you tried going to your local fabric stores and looking in their offcut bins? just a thought...

ok i'll admit it, im no help at all :whistle:

Hi Natasha,

That is a good thought. The reason I posted on TT Was because there are allot of bear makings and I was looking for allot of different fur types, length and colours to make a "patchwork" bear for my partner. I was interested in buying small peices that other people couldn't use, Even weird shapes.

Thanks for the post though,

Richy~

Shropshire
NewelleyBears wrote:

Hey Richy...

I think that I may have some spare synthetic scraps for ya...I'll go through my stash and see what I can dig up!

Jeremy

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks a bunch! When you have hard a sort through, Just give me a PM or email with how much you'd like for them and I will send you a paypal money cost for them and shipping.

Thank you again,

Richy~

kallie214 Friends "Fur" Life Bears
Gig Harbor, WA.
Website

I have some mohair scraps! OK, I have tons of it....you'll have to give me a day or two to go through it and I'll get back to you Richy. If you dont hear from me within a day or two, email me. I have tons of things going on right now and I may forget.

Bear Hugs,

Kim

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Richy, dropped you a PM about your project, sounds like fun.  bear_original

Gantaeno Je Suis Lugly!
Website

I'll have a look for you later, see if i can find some bits bear_original

Shropshire
kallie214 wrote:

I have some mohair scraps! OK, I have tons of it....you'll have to give me a day or two to go through it and I'll get back to you Richy. If you dont hear from me within a day or two, email me. I have tons of things going on right now and I may forget.

Bear Hugs,

Kim

Thank you so much Kim,

I will give you a PM in a few days if you have forgot. If you can also give me a price quote through PM that would be great!

Thank you,

RIchy~

Shropshire
rufnut wrote:

Richy, dropped you a PM about your project, sounds like fun.  :)

Dropped you a PM back.

Thank you,

Richy~

Shropshire
Gantaeno wrote:

I'll have a look for you later, see if i can find some bits :)

Hi.

Thank you so much for taking a peek.

If you do find someone, I would be very appresiated if you could PM me with a price quote and i'd be most happy.

Thank you,

RIchy~

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Richy, I have tons too! Let me look as well and I will also get back to you. If you pay for shipping, they are yours for free!
Sonya

Shropshire
SunnieOne wrote:

Richy, I have tons too! Let me look as well and I will also get back to you. If you pay for shipping, they are yours for free!
Sonya

Oh wow, Thank you so much Sonya.

I am most appresiative. Please PM or email me when you have sorted through.  bear_thumb

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone-  I am so impressed with everyone being so helpfull. It really makes me smile.

I though since I wanted to make a patch work bear that I need allot of different styles of fur. Buying all those different styles would sure mount up and I probably wouldn't be able to use as many different fur peices as I'd like.

I also think I may be helping some of you ladies and gents make a few extra bucks, Pounds, euros etc off of those scrap peices you just don't have the heart to throw away.

Thank you all again,

Richy~

Board footer