Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Irene Irenours-bears
France

PICT1053.jpg-nid-4.jpgPICT1035.jpg-nid-3.jpgPICT1040.jpg-nid-2.jpgPICT1042.jpg-nid.jpgHi. 2 weeks ago, i was watering some flowers pots when i discovered a nest beetheen these pots.I never tought that a bird can choose this kind of place to built a nest. The incredible thing is the fact that sometimes, when i put flowers a bit apart to watering the flowers, the bird stay in place, like if he knows that i will not doing anything against him. He had 4green beautifull eggs. This morning, i looked if he was there like i use too sometimes and discover 4 little baby birds. I was happy like a kid bear_grin Now, i just hope that all 4will all grow up safely. Take a look

aerianna aerBears
Sacramento, CA

Oh my gosh! That is so special. You have to keep us posted with lots of pics as they grow up. Thanks for sharing!!!
Aeri

cherylbruinwerks Bruinwerks
Edmonton

How beautiful! What a great lesson - to look beyond the obvious and find a miraculous treasure.
Thanks for sharing Irene!

Cheryl bear_flower

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

That is so wonderful to have the baby birds in you flower box. That is so sweet. Keep us updated on their progress. Post pictures of their development.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

How wonderful, Irene . . . please keep posting as these little birdlets mature.  Thanks so much for sharing such a treat with us!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

wow, that is soo cool! What a gift you have to be able to watch the whole process. I can't wait for more updates!

Irene Irenours-bears
France

Oh yes, i will post anothers photos.It's so amazing to have this bird familly so closely. Bears hugs to you all bear_original

Summer5 Pawssibles
Loon Lake, Saskatchewan

Wonderful pictures.  Must be so exciting to have such a treat so close.

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

So neat Irene!!!!  Thanks for sharing!  Anyone know what kind of birds those are based on the egg?  I used to have a reference book around here just for that purpose, but of course, I can't find it anywhere!?

Kim Basta

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

That is amazing, I would feel so lucky to have them tucked in my flower pots.  Must have a closer look in my garden in future!!

Warm wishes
Pauline

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

IRENE Oh how absolutely special and wonderful and totally brilliant. Oh how priviledged you are to watch this happening. You most definitely HAVE TO keep us posted on further developments.
I am soooo eager to see more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

They are just beautiful, can't wait to see them grow.

Board footer