Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Jane D. Teddies to Treasure
Midland, Ontario

Hello-Is anyone going to the Toronto show August 26th in Toronto? I was wondering if I would meet anyone there? I was there last November and some TT's were there but I didn't realize it and missed them.I am going as a vendor.I know Shane and Gail.Apparently Andrea M. was going to go as a vendor but I've not seen any postings from her for a long time.Where are you Andrea??? I hope you are well. I would love to meet up with anyone going.I am going to Octobearfest in October(when else would it be???LOL!) and I see that Pearl will be there. I am anxious to meet her too. Both Andrea and Pearl live not too far from me so it will be nice to say "hello" to them.Hope to see lots of other TT's too. Sincerely Jane D.

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

I won't be going to the Toronto one but probably will visit the one in Ottawa later.
Also, not as a vendor - just don't have enough bears made at one time :)
Hope to make the Octobearfest as well - my son lives in Kitchener so shd be possible.

Marion

Jane D. Teddies to Treasure
Midland, Ontario

That's great Marion.I hope to see you at Octobearfest! Sincerely Jane D.

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

We'll be at the August TBOV show  but not at the Ottawa show,  have not decided yet if we are doing Oktobearfest yet, it's right before Schaumburg and we need to concentrate on it.  We may go as collectors but not sure about doing it as a vendor yet.

big hugs

Shane

Board footer