Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Just take a look at what was waiting for me on the doorstep this morning!! 2 adorable little floppies by Tami E. I originally comissioned 1 floppy from Tami but when she gave me the choice between 4 she had made, I just couldn't resist buying a 2nd one!!! There names are Aaron (rusty coloured one) and Tami (cream one).....they are named after Tami herself and one of Tami's brothers. Aren't they just adorable?

Tami packages her bears just beautifully and they came in a lovely box with a US flag and some of Tami's greeting cards featuring one of her adorable pandas.

tamieveslagebears_001a.jpg tamieveslagebears_002a.jpg

As you can see - James loves them too!! The last picture is where they are residing at the moment...being protected by one of Paula's big bears!

tamieveslagebears_004a.jpg tamieveslagebears_005a.jpg

Thank you so much Tami - they have certainly made my day!!!

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

What a great box of goodies to get !! They are adorible...LUCKY YOU !!! Good Job Tami  :dance:

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Gemma. I am so glad you and James are enjoying the bears. It means so much! :hug:

I want to share a funny story about the bears names since we had that thread about the importance of naming bears;

I'm one of the ones who tries hard to find the right name for the bears. I was finishing up the four Floppies, I began to think of names. When finished the face on the rust colored bear, I knew right away he would be Aaron, because the rust color reminded me of my brother's red hair. Then I looked at the FOUR bears laying all together and thought, "There are four--I should name them Eddie, Tami, Aaron, and Elliot for me and my three brothers, the little blond will be Tami of course." BUT I have already used the name Eddie (A couple of times in my Teddy career, actually) and I had a fairly recent bear named Elliot, my Toby winner a couple of years ago. Also,people might think I'm weird, naming a bear after myself! So I named them William, Kelsey, Aaron and Brady. But when Gemma chose her bears Aaron and Kelsey (the blond) she didn't know any of this stuff that went on in my head. But she emailed me to say that she wanted Aaron and Kelsey, and would I mind terribly if she changed Kelsey's name to Tami? I said, "Of course not! Apparently that is what her name was supposed to be in the first place!"

Enjoy the bears Gemma and enjoy getting ready for your upcoming wedding!

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh you lucky duck!!!  Those are DARLING!

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Gemma, these new little babies for your hug are just gorgeous.  Lovely work Tami.

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Gemma what a lovely package to receive, they are adorable Tami

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

I'm sitting here GREEN. :dance:  bear_grin  I just love Tami's floppies after seeing them on her blog. bear_thumb

bubbles Bearz by Ilze
Canberra

Oh wow!  Those floppies are soooo adorable!!  ......and how adorable is James !!  He is way cute too!!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Strike A Paw Posts: 535

They are adorable Gemma - you lucky girl!!!

Hugs,

Julie

Pumpkin & Pickle Bears Pumpkin & Pickle Bears
East Sussex

Thank you everyone - I certainly AM a lucky girl to have 2 of Tami's floppies...pictures just don't do them any justice!

I've just taken this picture of my youngest son, William who has been 'caught in the act'. James called out to me 'Mummy, Will has got your new bears AGAIN!'. I had to pry then from his hands 5 times yesterday too. He's never really done this to any of my bears before but he seems to have taken a HUGE liking to Tami's floppies, especially Aaron (the rusty one). Thankfully he doesn't throw them around at all and just likes to take them from the side and give them a cuddle...then scream blue murder when I try to take them back! Thankfully James is my eyes and ears when I'm not in the room and will tell me whenever William is up to mischief!!

willandjames_001a.jpg

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

Don't they normally call that type f thing Dobbing?  :crackup:
at least you can be kept up to date!

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Gemma, your sons are beautiful!! I love that photo of Will. bear_wub How old are they?

Board footer