Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Pages:
psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Daphne wrote:

Yeah, but try ORGNIZING the show AND making bears for it Laura and Lisa! I'm NOT complaining..... I choose to take on these responsibilities and I really do love it! But if I could be left alone for these next two weeks I'd be in heaven and get SO much done! But alas, hubs is unemployed and driving me crazy!!!

Wait! There is a lock on my studio room door though!!!  Hmmm..... :dance:

i soooo understand DAPH!!!!! Plus I have to 'be' at work for 40 hrs a week and that just makes me insane!

Aleta, I hear what you're saying. Bearmaking is soo much more than a hobby for most of us. It's necesary!

BrozZ BearZ BrozZ BearZ
Toowoomba

Yes I wish the world wasn't there all the time...Just me, unlimited amount of bear stuff, the fastest computer in the world with umlimited games (yes I'm a gamer), chocolate, coffee, coffee flavoured milk, a very large bed, chocolate, umlimited sci-fi books, umlimited sci-fi movies, a movie theatre, chocolate, and a drawing graphics set with unlimited graphics books, chocolate, custard tart, chocolate.....ahhhhh....I wish  bear_cry

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Ah, Aleta....I'm right there with ya.  I am at my best when I am alone with my sewing/creating.  I love my family but it's just so nice to have peace and quiet (for those of you with children you know what I mean! bear_wacko ) once in a while. bear_flower

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

I am finally back to the business of bears!!!  It feels grand!!!  I've already drawn out 10 new bears and cut out seven of them.  Hey, when I get busy......I GET BUSY!!!
bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

Happy bearsmithing everyone!!!

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

carsoncreations Carson Creations
Macomb, IL
Website

Well,  Now I don't feel so bad about wanting to "make the world go away" so I can do bear work!   I always feel so selfish and self centered when I want some "bear time" and everyone is demanding my time for something else ... grrrr .... and I haven't learned the word "No" yet .... got to work on that one.

Hugs,

Wanda

MKinsey/TBF Teddy Bear and Friends
Lancaster PA

MKinsey/TBF Editor of Teddy Bear and Friends

I know what you mean: I was away 15 days in the past month and had company for a further 5 days. I have no coherant thoughts left. It was all good at the time, but I'm wiped out. If the Sept/Oct issue makes no sense, you know why!

Mindy

Summer5 Pawssibles
Loon Lake, Saskatchewan

Never enough hours in the day to do the things I love to do....

Stellajella Wien

Aleta, well, I guess, your symptoms are the symptoms we all have: WITHDRAWAL SYNDROM  :crackup:
But believe me: your age has NOTHING to do with it  bear_whistle ...it won´t be better once you crossed the " I´m 40, please help me across the street"- line  :crackup:

Keep them wonderful bears coming!!!

Gaby bear_flower

Pages:

Board footer