Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Jane D. Teddies to Treasure
Midland, Ontario

Hello everyone- I have bear carcasses-all mohair- sitting on my shelf- missing pieces, kind of crooked,some jointed, some stuffed etc. If anyone would like them to practice on,cut for smaller bears etc. just pm me with your address and I will send them off to you. PS If you live in the US and could mail me a box of Nips-coffee flavored candies in return I would be thrilled.I have eaten all the ones that I smuggled back from Florida and I am totally addicted to them!!!Sincerely Jane D.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Jane..... you really just want the Nips... never mind if you get rid of those carcasses, eh? bear_laugh

Jane D. Teddies to Treasure
Midland, Ontario

You are right Daphne bear_grin I was so busy dreaming of Nips that I forgot to put in the "r" in carcasses in my heading!! Lisa will get the carcasses.She is very creative from what I have seen so I'm sure she will dream up something interesting to do with them-unlike yours truly here.Sincerely Jane D. PS Send me your address Lisa.

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

Mmm.  Coffee Nips.  A girl after my own heart.  Mmm. Carcasses.  My mind is churning...

Thanks Jane!!!

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

yum, nips and bear Carcasses! LOL Tasty!

I'm addicted to Synders of hanovers cheese pretzles pieces, and I just can't buy then here anymore. About a year ago I ordered 12 bags! LOL
humm, maybe I should buy some more.

Sorry I can't help, but thanks for the pretzle craving!

Board footer