Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

I just took over www.teddy-bears.org from my husband, who started it.  It's been a little neglected because he was too busy to do it, but I hope to build it up.  Like I Love Teddies, it's free to join, update your information, and add a picture.  I have to set up your page, but after that it's up to you.  You can change your picture and info as often as you want.  If you haven't signed up, please do so.  If you are already on there, please update your info and picture.  If you're a collector, check out all the great teddy bear artists! 

We'll soon be having interviews with those in the bear world on I Love Teddies soon in our Bear Buzz section so stay tuned!

Please be patient with me for www.teddy-bears.org because I'm still learning.   bear_original

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Hi Chrissie I joined. bear_thumb  and I sent you some info and my avators pic .But I do not know if you recieved it?  If you didn't Let me know Ok I will be sending you a picture as soon as I can. I am sure you will have a wonderful site for all teddybear artist I wish you alot of luck. :hug:  :hug:

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

Hi Chrissie I have emailed you as my details are now wrong.  Thanks for reminding me.

Website

Also, if you are not on I Love Teddies yet and would like to, please let me know, and I'll add you.  I have have a page of links to artist blogs so if you have one and are not on there yet, let me know. 

When your page has been set up on www.teddy-bears.org, you'll receive a welcome email from this address: info@teddy-bears.org

If you already have a page set up on www.teddy-bears.org and forgot your password, let me know. 

Mary,
I added you to www.teddy-bears.org and sent you a welcome email.  If you didn't get it, let me know and I'll send it again.  Once you have your password, you can change your information and add a picture (and change it as often as you want).

Bronwen,
I got your email and sent you one back.

Ripley, Queensland

Updated, thankyou.

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Chrissie, I'd love to join too! I've sent you e-mail  :hug:

Hugs, Julia

Cat Gabriel Cat Gabriel Crafts
Melbourne, Australia

bear_shocked  I've never even seen your site before Chrissi!  It's a bit similar to what I've been trying to do with my website  :redface:  I wish you the best of luck with it and I'll be joining myself soon  bear_flower

Ripley, Queensland

Don't be ashamed. i reckon the more sites the better.  It can't hurt to have a 100 diferent sites all pointing to teddies and their artists.

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

How exciteing !! Give me a few months and I will jump in both feet again !!!

Website

Catherine,  don't feel bad, like Bronwen said.  The more teddy bear sites, the better.  There can never be enough teddies!   bear_original     The site has been up for a couple of years but DH just didn't have the time for it anymore.

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

Hi Chrissie,

I would love to join also, have emailed you through your site..

Cat Gabriel Cat Gabriel Crafts
Melbourne, Australia

Bronwen & Chrissie, yes you're right, there can never be too many teddy sites!  Each site has it's advantages and I'm a member of several.

Chrissie, I've just sent an email to join your site too  bear_smile

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Oh, what a good place to join!

I just contacted you to join too!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

good luck Chrissie , I'm sure you'll get on great bear_thumb  bear_flower

Beary Hugs
Catherine
x

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

Hi Chrissie,

Thanks for including me on your website, will do the Artists input sometime today....

Board footer