Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Hi Everyone  bear_grin
I just wanted to share the exciting goings on in my life over the last few weeks. 
First of all, I adopted a puppy!!!  Another addition to the Medina clan, little Pippin.  I adopted him at 8 days old and he has been a total joy since I bought him home, I love him so much and want to take photos of every little cute pose or thing he does.  He is so cute!!!  My little boy  bear_innocent He is a Papillon, which means butterfly in French, I thought that was so special when I found out, the connection the name had to my fairy bears was so perfect!  I named him after a character in my favourite book, The Lord of the Rings...he is my little hobbit ;)

I also had a visit from two of my dear friends from Melbourne Hayley Justice (Just Us Bears) and Karen Alderson.  Hayley stayed with me for 4 days and we had so much fun together.  Karen took part in the Adelaide show which was another fun day for me.  Unfortunately I didn't think of taking more photos of all the tables!!

So, I have a huge smile on my face still and this has definitely been the best few weeks that I've had in a long time!!  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin 

pippin.jpg

ttg.jpg

Spike and Pippin all tuckered out after a long weekend!
tts.jpg
ttp.jpg

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Hi Sarah,

Your little puppy Pippin is the most sweetest wee darling
bear_wub  bear_wub and it is no wonder that you have been having a lot of fun with him.
I love his little blue jersey.
Spike is adorable too and would love to have a playmate.
That is great that you had a visit from Hayley and Karen and you were able to have a good time together.

Take care and warmest bear hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Oh what sweet puppies!!  bear_wub

Densteds Densteds
Website

Oh Sarah...I am so happy to hear you now have a new pup....and what a pup! he is just scrumptious, a precious baby boy   bear_wub  bear_wub I just want to give him a big hug...what a beautiful new addition to the family, I'm so sure he will bring you much happiness.
Little Pippin is such a very lucky puppy to have you to love and care for him and he could not have found a more wonderful new mum......
So pleased you had such a lovely time with Hayley & Karen, you all look great in the pic....and I love little Spike, what a sweetie..

Take care..
big hugs,
Denise.

ps..I just adore his little jumper.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Very adorable new addition, Sarah . . . only 8 days old when you got him?  Did you have to bottle feed him?  Love the photo of you, Hayley, and Karen - you are all lovely ladies!

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Sarah Your puppy is so cute bear_wub . I bet you sure enjoy him alot. Your white one bear_wub  is beautiful too. but he seems jeoulous ,he looks like he is telling you " its about time you took a picture of me" :crackup:  :hug:  :hug: just kidding they are both adorable.  I love dogs especially puppies they are so playful when they are little. I have 2 large dogs. Take  lots of :photo: cause they sure grow up fast :hug:

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

OHHHHHHHHHHHH what a cute puppy !! You must be so in love !!!

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Sarah what a cute little fellow Pippin is I bet he keeps you busy. It is great to see both Hayley and Karen with you great photo. I hope you all had a good show

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Well I've said it before but I'll say it again...HE'S Gorgeous.  bear_wub   I just love little Pippin he is such a fantastic little guy. I hope you have tons of fun and love form him Sarah.

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

I love papillons.  But I have 3 dogs and really I don't think something that delicate would cope with my clodhopper dogs.
He is really lovely. Full of mischief but lovely.

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

Sarah, you have two adorable puppies there.  Don't they just know the camera is on them, just look at the poses and the expression in the eyes.

Great to see the piccie of you all at the Adelaide show,  hello to Hayley...and Karen..

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Sarah, Pippin is just the cutest, most adorable little baby ever - no wonder you are so thrilled with him.

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

WOW Sarah,your pictures are great,what an adorable pup Pippin is. It's so nice to see such a great picture of you also. You look so happy,good on you! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  bear_wub

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

What a little cutie your new puppy is Sarah-he looks like a little tinker and full of mischief bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub .I expect he will keep your other dog busy-whether he likes it or not bear_grin
Laurie :hug:

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Soo cute, you totally deserve a cute puppy and what fun to hang out with another bearmaker for so long!!!

8 days old though...........why so young?? Although I have to admit he's the cutest thing ever!

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Oh, Sarah, i am so happy for you!!!!!  bear_original
What an adorable puppy you adopted! For sure, you will have a lot of fun with him. You chose a beautiful name for him.

I love all these photos you share with us.

I am glad you were given an opportunity to spend time with Hayley and Karen.

May your smile never leave your face!
Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Summer5 Pawssibles
Loon Lake, Saskatchewan

What a sweet little puppy.  Bet he gives you lots of unconditional love.

Margaret Always Bearing In Mind
High Wycombe, Bucks.
Website

What else can one say except GORGEOUS!  Have fun!

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

You deserve all the happiness in the world Sarah and I'm sure that Pippin is the happiest puppy around with you as his Mum  :hug:

Cath
xx

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Oh just look at that darling wee thing!!!  Sooooo adorable!!!

Visits with friends are always special.  You really look happy!  Yay for you!!!! bear_flower

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

burlisonbears Burlison Bears
Louisville, Kentucky

Omigosh! I am in love with little Pippin! bear_wub
He's just darling! And what beautiful markings!
Take lots more  :photo: ! Aw, why can't they stay puppies forever?
Just too cute! bear_smile

Cat Gabriel Cat Gabriel Crafts
Melbourne, Australia

Sarah, I'm so glad you finally have your little Pippin, what a sweetheart  bear_wub   The pics of him in his little jumper are so gorgeous!!

Sounds like you've had a great time in the past few weeks, I'm happy for you  bear_original  :hug:

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Thanks so much!!  bear_grin  He is adorable isn't he bear_tongue   though cheeky and a little monster at times!  Very sharp teeth  bear_whistle

Sue Ann and Heather, I didn't bring him home at 8 days, there is a waiting list of 10 people after me for this breed, so I went in at 8 days, choose him and paid a deposit and let him grow up with his mum and siblings.  I think I picked pretty well considering he hadn't opened his eyes yet haha.  I went for the markings as colours can change, I wanted symmetry to his mask so I didn't have to pull out my copic markers and fill him in each day lol.  I already scissor sculpt my other dog lol

Eliza, he has grown so much already!!  I want him little!!  And he is already loosing some of those cute puppy noises they make :(

Sophie, I was actually trying to find a French name, when I looked up Pippin on a baby site it said it was French bear_original  Mum wanted to call him Gaston ;)

Mary, Laurie, yes, Spike is basically ignoring him lol, what puppy??  Lol.  He is a character and definitely thinks he is 100% human...we joke that he is not a dog person and that's why he is ignoring Pippin haha.

Off to feed him now!

karenaus Melbourne
Website

I know I have told you already but Pip is such a cutie! I am a bit jealous Hayley got to meet him in person hehe......
    Karen

chrissibrinkley Posts: 1,836

Sarah he's even cuter now!! Is that possible???!  bear_laugh   What a total love in his blue sweater...that last picture with him tugging at it is priceless bear_wub   

:hug:  :hug:
~Chrissi

Board footer