Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Sunny Bears is moving (this weekend, if all goes according to plan) to a larger location.  Our website and phone number will be the same.  Our new location is 5 minutes south of our current one.  Here's our new address:

1338 N. Federal Hwy.
Pompano Beach, FL 33062

This Friday is our last day in the current location.  Then we'll reopen again after Labor Day (September 4th).  You can continue to shop online during the move.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wow, Chrissie . . . I'm glad business is so good that you have to move to a larger place!  Good luck with the move!

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

That is wonderful Chrissie, that you are moving to a new location  and best of luck with the move.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Whoo hoo !! Sounds like a lot of work but will be worth it. Take pictures please and share !!

Jane D. Teddies to Treasure
Midland, Ontario

Congrats on your new larger location! A step in the right direction! I am going to get out my atlas right now and see how far you are from Daytona Beach.We spend 6 weeks there every winter and I go through "teddy bear withdrawal".Maybe you are close enough for me to get a "fix"!! (Fingers crossed!) Sincerely Jane D.

bearkidz bearkidz by Marion Fraile
charlotte
Website

Hi Chrissie,

good that you are telling us so I cn find you.

I never made it down to visit your old location but will come by to see you at the new location.  Good luck with your move! Let us know when you are settled in.

Hugs,
Marion bear_original

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Congratulations Chrissie and good luck with the move!

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Wow, Chrissie! Exciting news! I didn't realize you were so close to/in Pompano Beach. I have cousins who live there... never been to visit but now I REALLY have an excuse!!!

Good luck with the move and hope you have lots of success in the new shop!!!

Hugs,
Daphne

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Thanks for the well wishes.  I'll let you know when we're open again.

Jane,
Pompano is just north of Ft. Lauderdale, and I'm guessing it's about 3 1/2 hours south of Daytona.  It's not too close, but if you decide to come visit, let me know. 

Marion,
I really hope you'll come visit us in the new location.  I would love to meet you in person. 

Daphne,
No excuses now for not visiting!   bear_grin   Our old store was in Lighthouse Point, which is the next town north of Pompano.  I hope you can come visit.  Bluebeary would be excited to see you.

Board footer