Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

K Pawz Guest

Hi Everyone, I just wanted to post a hello!!! After the Calgary Bear Show I went on a two week vacation visiting family on the South Shore of Nova Scotia, I have just arrived back home this afternoon....and need a vacation! How come visiting takes so much out of you? Any who just wanted to say hellooooo to everyone, and I can't wait to get back creating all the new ideas I have floating around in my head...also I can't wait to get caught up on TT and chat with everyone!

Hugs,
Krista

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

WHAT !!!  You were here and didn't even tell me  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  I would have loved to meet you, but I now how short time is when you are on vacation  bear_thumb Hope you had a good time.  My hubby has lots of relatives on the South Shore , it is beautiful there isn't it.

K Pawz Guest

Sorry Tammy  bear_cry My mom moved from Lower Sackville to Bridgewater and being reliant on others i wasn't able to get around a whole lot....I would have loved to have met you, but I didn't venture into the city at all....so sorry bear_cry  but we have decided to move back east when hubby is out of the military in a couple of years, so we can get together then!

Hugs,
Krista

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

I'll forgive you THIS time  bear_tongue  O.k, it's a date for a few years from now.  bear_grin

Strike A Paw Posts: 535

Welcome back Krista!!

Hugs,

Julie

Melbear Melbear's Quality Collectibles
Spruce Grove, Alberta
Website

Hey Krista! Nice to have you back.. can't wait to see some new critters!

Bear Hugs!
Melanie

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

welcome back!! Are you all rested now??

I was hoping for some pics though........I've been that far out east and I have always wanted to.

K Pawz Guest

Thanks everyone.....not quite rested up yet...but getting there!

Sorry Heather, no pics bear_cry my rechargable batteries decided they didn't want to hold a charge anymore, and of course they waited until I was away to let me know....grrrrr....I didn't do much just stayed at my mom's house and visited.

Hugs,
Krista

Board footer