Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

Well it may not be perfect but over the past couple of days I combined my Twin Cubs website and my q.D.paToOtieS website into one!  And I actually put photographs of my available bears on my website which was something that was kind of lacking from my first version.  I think I had a Picture Trail slide show that I updated once and that was about it.  So now it's fresh and clean and combined.  So if you go to either website you'll get the same thing!

I combined them mainly because I'm lacking time to update both..  I also made the decision to stop forcing myself to make larger bears.  I don't like to do them and I don't know why I assume that collectors want to buy them from me!  So I'm going with what I love which is the smaller bears, bunnies, sock monkeys (etc.) and holiday items. 

So if you have time, check out my fresh "decor" and let me know what you think.  I'm going to update it for the seasons just like I do my house (I know, there's that "time" thing again but I am obsessed with seasonal decor).

Anyway either one http://www.twincubs.com or http://www.qdpatooties.com should produce the same thing.  You might have to refresh your browser if you've actually visited there recently.

Let me know what you think!

Hugs,
Lisa

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Lisa its lovely!!!!  You have real talent with the whole scrapbook look and its so easy and simple to navigate.  Well done  :clap:  I too like little bears and go bonkers with bigger bears.  I hate the stuffing!!!  I love your range, and I think its so important to work on what you love to make  :hug:

Strike A Paw Posts: 535

Lisa, it's perfect!  Great job!

Hugs,

Julie

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Great job!  :clap:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  Love it!!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Cuuute Lisa!  I did the same thing when managing more than one site got to be too much and it really streamlines life.  I love your scrapbooky look too; it goes beautifully with your magical little beings.  And I'm glad you're focusing on the whimsical little ones; I think you have a wonderful knack for them.  Yay!

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Good job Lisa! Easy to navigate, lovely clear pictures and text, pleasing to the eye and many cute bears and bunnies etc.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Jane D. Teddies to Treasure
Midland, Ontario

Lisa- I echo the sentiments of the other girls. The colorings blend beautifully and are easy on the eyes.A super job! bear_flower

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

Thanks everyone!  Now I've got to start thinking about my Blogs - to combine or not to combine - that is the question!

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Lisa that is FANTASTIC!!!!

As for your blogs.... I am about to comine my Teddies blog with my Free Patterns blog as I get many more visits to my Teddies blog. 

I plan on making one last post to the Free Patterns blog letting everyone know....

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

:clap: Lisa, it looks fabulous :clap:  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb
Hugs &

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Lisa: I love the way you've combined your sites and the look you've created. I love all of your little pieces and agree that you really have a knack with them...not to mention your wonderful imagination.

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Nicely done!!  Excuse me if I seem a bit confused though......are you changing your business name exclusively to Q.D. Patooties?  It suits your bears so very well and it's catchy!

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA
Aleta - The Silly Bear wrote:

Nicely done!!  Excuse me if I seem a bit confused though......are you changing your business name exclusively to Q.D. Patooties?  It suits your bears so very well and it's catchy!

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Aw, thanks Aleta.  No, I'm not changing my name to q.D.paToOtieS - not just yet anyway.  I'm kind of attached to the Twin Cubs for sentimental reasons.  So I think I'll just stick with Twin Cubs and then have the  q.D.paToOtieS as my main line.  Kind of like Mattel's main line is Barbie.  Mine are just shorter and furrier.

bear_grin

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Love your web site Lisa, well done, really nice bears and other animals on there too.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Pauline

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

I like the new look Lisa. It is very easy to navigate and the colors are easy on the eye.

Hugs,

Swan Valley Bears Swan Valley Bears
Penn Valley, CA
Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Wonderful website Lisa - I loved the colours and the scrapbook look  bear_wub
Also your darling creations - love everyone of them. bear_wub

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Board footer