Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Rainebears Rainebears
Wellington, New Zealand

I was wondering if someone would like to design an Avatar for me. I have been trying on and off for sometime using photoshop but in the end I just give up in despair, Just can't master that darn program....
I would be very grateful if someone could help.

Hugs
Laraine

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Sorry, Loraine, I can't help as I struggle with Photoshop (Elements), too, but the two guys you have on your avatar now are adorable.

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

Gee I could try ....I know how to do it for me some what from MY pictures area to photoshop but not sure how I would be able to transfer your picture over ...but if no one else steps forward , I will be happy to try. I would need pictures and what you want written on it. And don't feel bad if you don't like them , I will not be hurt .Send to my e mail . But remember ....I am not sure if I can .
Goldentedy@wowway.com

Jodi Falk

scruffiebears Posts: 318
Website

I know a lady who is doing tutorials for Photoshop and photoshop elements at the mo. You can find them through her blog. She does digital scrapbooking but its the same basic principals for using your photos and designing things around them.

http://limegreenbogiegirl.blogspot.com/

I have photoshop elements and I am in the same boat not able to understand it.

Hugs
Susan

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi Laraine, P.M. or email me your pictures and I'll make one for you.

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower

Jodi Falk Bears by Jodi
Gahanna , Ohio USA

avatar-good-one.jpgavatar-good-one.jpgI was just trying this for you. Feel free to use it . I will try to see what else I can do . Right click the picture and I think you can send it to your photo file.

I also did a lighter one.

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Very, very cute, Jodi.

Rainebears Rainebears
Wellington, New Zealand

Thanks for your replies and kind offers.

Hugs bear_flower

Laraine

Board footer