Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Jennie Teddybears Sweden
Gavle, Sweden

newsite.jpgI have just made a new site and I am REALLY hoping for your opinions on it!

I have been working a lot with making the design look "old and worn" and a little like scrapbooking or patchwork. I was very happy with it so I showed my new site to my boyfriend and he didn't like it!  bear_sad  He thought it was tooo bright!

I think that a childish and bright apperence would look great with my bears! Or do I have bad taste? bear_wacko  bear_tongue

What the heck, you're welcome to visit my new site: www.teddybears.se/eng

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

It is a fantastic website Jennie - it suits your lovely quirky style perfectly and it certainly is'nt too bright for me - it looks fresh and fun!
Penny  :P

ththPenguin.gif
Never trust a penguin

Jodi Moisan Storytime Bears

The website looks GREAT,  it's perfect!
:hug:

Stellajella Wien

Jennie, I have visited your site frequently, but at the moment I cannot get ionto your site  bear_wacko
From what you show here it looks beautiful!
I like the color scheme-fresh and natural!

Well done! :clap:

Gaby bear_flower

Jennie Teddybears Sweden
Gavle, Sweden

Gaby, I have been updating the site during the lastest hours but now it should work fine. Give it a try, and if it still doesn't work, let me know! Thank you!

Stellajella Wien

Bearfect, Jennie!
I like it lots!
Easy to navigate, fast opening- plain bearfect! bear_thumb

Gaby bear_flower

burlisonbears Burlison Bears
Louisville, Kentucky

I can't access your website either...don't know why. But from what I see here it looks beautiful, and I like the colors! Please do keep it colorful. Great job!  bear_thumb

Kilde Posts: 186

Jennie, I think your new website is terrific!  bear_thumb The bright colours suit your bears and it is easy to navigate. Good job!  bear_flower  bear_happy

elle Ellifolks
Eastern Ma.
Website

Hi Jennie,

I love your site!  And the bears are so adorable  bear_wub   

I can't access your site from the link on your post, but I can get to it from the "website" link under your avatar. 

I wish I could see the English version (isn't that the link on your post?) because I would love to read all the interesting info.  I think people would love spending some time perusing everything.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

GREAT website and adorable creations!!  Fantastic, Jennie!

scruffiebears Posts: 318
Website

I think your website is superb. I absolutly love it and it makes you want to hang around it. Well done.

Hugs
Susan

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I think it's wonderful!  My own site was just redone in baby pinks and funky dots.  And my 14 year old son said, "It's too pink, mom.  Change the colors."  But he's not a 41 year old female bearmaker catering to MY audience.  So that's his opinion... but not a good bit of business advice, in the end.  Sorry, beloved Toby!

In the end, your site has to reflect YOU and the branding (look, feel, tone, style) of YOUR bears.  I think you've done a bangup job of exactly that and frankly I wouldn't change a thing if I were you.  It's very fresh and fun, to echo what Penny said, just like your work.  Your boyfriend gets to have his opinion and it's certainly valid, but it's not necessarily good business advice in terms of how to best broadcast YOU and how to best sell YOUR bears. 

I say BRAVO, YOU!

Jennie Teddybears Sweden
Gavle, Sweden

I am sooo thankful to all your comments!  bear_original  And you are so right Shel, sometimes we should only listen to our "inner bear maker" and no boyfriends or kids! By the way, I´m off to ake a look at you new site Shel!

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago

This is so very whimsical and FUN!! I lv it & envy you & your code-building ability, to saty nothing of 2 languages!!!
And I'm so glad that you postedyour new pic! Like Michelle in Minnesota, you areboth  so much younger and better looking than your old pix! Both of you looked like your own mothers (or at least their ages) in the previous posted avatars!

So, what's your Dorian Gray-ish secret???!!!

Cat Gabriel Cat Gabriel Crafts
Melbourne, Australia

I think your website is fantastic Jennie!  You've done a great job, love the colours and the way you've set out everything - also like the touch of handwritten text  bear_smile

sarahjane Brisbane

Well it just shows ya ......You should never, never listen to a man!!!!!  :crackup:

I thinkjavascript:insert_text(' :clap: ', '');
:clap: your new site is fantastic and showcases your lovely bears to perfection!!!  :clap:  :clap:

heartsez Hearts Ease Bears
Fairfax,Vermont

jennie i LOVE it!very cute! bright whimsical! Kotten is adorable!! deb

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

Jennie, your site looks great! bear_thumb
I personally love the colours you have chosen, they suit you bears very well!
Talk about some cute faces!!!!!!!!!!!

AndreaM bear_original

chris009av Real Deal Bears

Wow !!!!! I love it Jennie  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Its really lovely Jennie, well done and gorgeous bears too.

Pauline

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Personnally I think you got it just about right.  bear_thumb
Your bears are sensational!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wendy

mickeyflip Sunshine Coast, QLD

Love it!  It's just gorgeous :)

You've done an excellent job of reflecting your personality and the style of your bears not only in the photographs of bears themselves, but in the style of layout and colour scheme etc.

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Jennie it looks fabulous!!!  Great choice of colors :)

Hugz,
Laura Lynn

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

I think it is totally fantastic, love the colours - not too bright in fact I think they are nice soft faded shades, so does give a slightly warn look.  I think it's really creative - you should feel really proud - did you use a particular package to design it?

Hugs
Catherine
xx

BlueBearyTed BlueBearyTeds
Skelleftea SWEDEN

I really like it! Love  the colors!! bear_thumb

Board footer