Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Stellajella Wien

Ellen, your great avatar gave me the idea, to make a new one for myself...Halloween is not so popular here in Austria like in US and somehow a Halloween avatar came into being.
Just now I realised, that it´s only middle of september!
Oh my, time flies!!!!!!

Gaby bear_flower

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Gaby!Your avator is so nice looking,  Don't worry, If you are in this mood it makes you feel good so why not early!, stores are promoting Holloween and Christmas already here.Imagiane you can change it to different theme holidays :hug:

chris009av Real Deal Bears

That's great Gaby, when is halloween anyway????  It's not really a big thing here.

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

I have been told it is the 31st of October Chris.

Stellajella Wien

Christine, Matilda is right.
It´s the day when we have All Soul´s Day....
I have a problem with lettting go and with death, so this american way of looking at it, makes the whole situation a bit easier for me.
We don´t have Halloween here in Austria, only in the last few years some kids went trick or treating.

Gaby bear_flower

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Gaby: I like your avaitar....Halloween is just around the corner....I think it is right on the money to put it up. May give all of us inspiration to begin to do the same.

Federbaerchen Federbaerchen
Munich - Germany

Hi Gaby,

no you are not at all  bear_thumb !
I like your halloween avatar very much, looks great! For things which are really important to us it can never be to early! Enjoy your time  :clap:

Stellajella Wien

Michelle, thank you, I found out, that I like the orange-purple-black color combination.....*food for thought*

Yes, money is the important thing- as long as something can be sold, it makes people happy bear_grin

Gaby bear_flower

Stellajella Wien

Claudia, servus and welcome :)
Thanx for your compliment!
I do my best in enjoying :)

Gaby bear_flower

Board footer