Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

nimbleknot Cupcake Bears
Austin, Texas
Website

So I sold one of my bears on etsy, as I have done several times. The lady who purchased it was nice enough to send me an email and tell me that she had recently purchased one of my bears on ebay from another collector. I have no idea how much she paid. I had seen other posts on here about folks having their bears resold on ebay. Since it had not happened to me I didn't know how I would feel if it happened to me. My reaction when i found out was "COOL! People like my bears!" I was very happy for the lady who purchased the bear and thanked her for telling me that one of my bears has a new home. I thought that was very nice. Now I can write down in my "book" that it went to a new collector. She was apparently so excited about it, she found my etsy store and bought another bear. Then asked to be put on my mailing list. The flattery of my newest customer is all I need.  bear_thumb

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Hi Jennifer,
     I just tagged you for my favourites on Etsy - I just opened a shop.  I love looking at all the creative stuff there.  However, your shop is empty bear_sad   You better get busy LOL!

hugs,

Brenda

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Way to go Jennifer!!!!!

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Thats great Jennifer, it is a positive thing sometimes for bears to sell second time around, I was devastated the first time but I too have gained a couple of new collectors this way so now it doesn't bother me as much.

Pauline

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:clap:  :clap: Too cool!!!  I was pretty bummed the first time one of my bears went to a new home, but I have to say its nice to have new collectors.   bear_flower

nimbleknot Cupcake Bears
Austin, Texas
Website
thumperantiques wrote:

Hi Jennifer,
     I just tagged you for my favourites on Etsy - I just opened a shop.  I love looking at all the creative stuff there.  However, your shop is empty bear_sad   You better get busy LOL!

hugs,

Brenda

LOL! You're right. I started a new job and my bears went on vacation. I am listing one on ebay today (Halloween bear) and the other one is going to my sister for her 50th birthday. Think I need to make a Christmas bear.

Board footer