Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

edspencer tEDDIE bears
Wichita, Ks.

The URSA awards have been announed and I just wanted to take a minute to thank all of the voters who took their time to go to the online URSA contest and look at all the wonderful entries.  Having spent many hours sending emails, making phone calls and campaigning for votes plus actually making the bears, I owe a lot viewers a big thank you.  The best part of the URSA Award Contest is the way it is conducted,  there were lots of entrants that were not even members of the Bears and Buds, nor artists buying thousands of dollars in advertising like the other competitons seem to require.  I am new to the URSA and the bear industry in general and am surprised that I won anything with all the noteable artists that entered, but hope that any efforts I made in drawing viewers into the URSA pages will benefit everyone and get new people interested in collecting bears.  After all, this is the main reason for having these competitions.

newhare.jpg

pma2003 Seamore Collectibles
CT

Congratulations to a job well done!!!!!

edspencer tEDDIE bears
Wichita, Ks.

Congrats to you too - see you won too!

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Congratulations Ed, well done. Now hows about a big picture of your entry!!!!  bear_thumb

Hugs Jane.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Congratulations Ed  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

wendi Toggle Teddies
Derbyshire
Website

Congratulations Ed, very well done to you  :clap:

bearkidz bearkidz by Marion Fraile
charlotte
Website

:clap:  :clap:  :clap: Congratulations from me too! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

edspencer tEDDIE bears
Wichita, Ks.
doodlebears wrote:

Congratulations Ed, well done. Now hows about a big picture of your entry!!!!  bear_thumb

Hugs Jane.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

I did put one up on my website - www.t-eddie-bears.com - I couldn't get a larger one on Teddy Talk - thanks so much to all.

Mikki Mikki, Cripple Creek Creative
Bethel, Ohio

Ed, Congratulations...well done.
                                      Mikki

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Congratulations Ed!! and to all of the other winners too!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Congrats on winning the URSA Ed!!!!

Congrats to the other winners!!!

Hugs,

wendi Toggle Teddies
Derbyshire
Website

:clap: I meant to say congratulations to everyone else too, they were all wonderful creations  :dance:

Laure Fool's Gold Bears
San Luis Obispo, CA

Congratulations on winning the URSA Ed.  Well Done! 
Bear Hugs and Blessings to you!   bear_thumb   bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower   bear_thumb    :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :dance:  :dance:  :hug:  :photo:

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Ed your hare is stunning ... I checked it out on your webpage. Congratulations to everyone else that has recieved an award :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Congratulations Ed!!!  What an honor!!  And hey, everyone who entered should enjoy a heap of congratulations too! bear_flower   

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:clap:  :clap: Congratulations to Ed and the other winners  :dance:  :clap:  :clap:

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

A huge congratulations to all of you that entered and ultimately won and placed.   Great job and beautiful entries.  :clap:  :clap:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Congratulations Ed and to all who entered the competition - great work by all.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Board footer