Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I made a needle felted VooDoo Mummy for my newest bear (from my new "Rascal Posse" line.)  It was my first attempt at needle felting and it was SO FUN!  I also needle felted a witchy hat for my teddy, whom I named LENORA DUDGEON. 

I'm totally thrilled with myself over this.  No wonder you guys are all so ga-ga over NFing.  Super fun.  And also, MAN, so time consuming!!!  The mummy took me hours and hours; it's really firmly felted.  I loved the detail I could get with the eyes.  I had no idea you could be so precise!

Fun, fun, fun!  I'm a total convert and will be doing much more NFing in the future, for this new line especially.

VooDooMummy.jpg

Here's Lenora's witchy hat, also NF'd.

LenoraGallery.jpg

HUGE, BEARHUG worthy thanks to Jennifer (nimbleknot) and Bobbie (Beyond Basic Bears) for their personal help in getting me off the ground with NFing.  Couldn't have done it without them!  XOXO, girls!

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Hi Shelli,
     Wow, I love your mummy!  It's way cool.  I've always thought I'd like to try needlefelting, but I'm so wrapped up in glass and ornaments, I can't start ANYTHING new LOL!.  Good for you, though.  Cant wait to see more of it from you.

hugs,

Brenda

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Wow Shelli that is a very unusual looking doll that it is fantastic. I think your Bear and Voo doo mummy are an amazing pair. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:for you first time Nfing you have done a great job :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: Wonderful job Shelli!!! What a cute pair they make. Welcome to Needle Felting. It really is a wonderful addiction, with endless possibilities.

Hugs &

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Very, very cute.

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Awww...way cute Shelli!!!

I need one of those voodoo dolls now...only with dark brown curly hair and a olive complexion.   :twisted:   :twisted:   Got time to whip me up one....(just kidding)

Seriously, very cute...you little ghoul maker, you.

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

hey - this could be a whole new line for you. We can send you specific details of the particular voodoo doll we want and we can supply our own pins!
I'm thinking of one with a beard and long hair....
Great job,

Marion

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

All I can do is smile. Another bitten by the felting bug. bear_grin It was bound to happen Shelli. Eventually bear_grin
Wendy

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago

Ditto Wendy's
Another 'one' bites the dust.
We'll get you All!! Just wait!!!!!

CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP
CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP
CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP

etc.....................!!!!!!!!!!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb
Lynette

Strike A Paw Posts: 535

The Mummy is soooo very cute!!  Great job.
Hugs,
Julie

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Yay he's wonderful Shelli. I'm so pleased that you have tried Needlefelting and boy your little guy has turned out great. Keep up the good work and yes I agree

And also, MAN, so time consuming!!!

but you've proved with this guy that it is so worth the time.

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

mumka Posts: 80
Website

he is so funny, that's great idea! Great for Haloween ^^

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin
rkr4cds wrote:

Another 'one' bites the dust.
We'll get you All!! Just wait!!!!!

MMMUUUWWWAAHHHH!!!  Gotcha Shel!  WAY COOL MUMMY! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Board footer