Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Hello everyone.
As you know I have had my baby so sorry I haven't been around. I know there are some things I need to do......sorry Bobbie........and emails I need to reply to.
Having a baby is amazing. I do love her more than my dog! LOL But no-one told me breastfeeding is soo demanding. Guess I should just relax and enjoy my cuddle time with her.

Had the birth I wanted........all natural and no c-section which was my biggest fear. Now after giving birth I feel all woman should be wearing medals.......labor was waay more intense than I could've ever imagined.

I'm sure I've missed lots on here............ I can't wait to check out all the new creations I've missed out on.

Anyway...........going to try and catch a nap.........."sleep when baby sleeps" but here are a few pictures.
I'll try and pop on more now........missed you guys.

Kail is about 4 hrs old. 

Bath_and_Inspection_24.jpg

6 days old........

carseat1.jpg

carseat3.jpg

carseat2.1.jpg

and that's it for now. THere are lots more pictures but no urge to re-size them yet! LOL

Thanks again for all the well wishes, pm's and emails.

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Hi Heather, bear_flower  bear_flower

Oh, what an adorable little bundle!!!  She looks so sweet!  Congratulations to you Heather, and no wonder you are so proud as the photos are adorable - she looks so peaceful (make the most of it!!!!).  I wish you all the happiness in the world with dear little Kail and enjoy every minute!

Hugs

Marilyn bear_flower

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Awe she is a cutie.

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

She is simply beautiful, Heather!!!!  Congratulations! 

Yes, breastfeeding IS demanding; I'm still breastfeeding and also work full time.  That was tough at first but is just part of the routine now.  I remember the first time I breasfed.... OUCH!  Talk about sore; it felt like Gabrielle had razor blades in her mouth! But I gritted my teeth and after a couple of weeks it went away.

Great job on natural childbirth!!! Way to go, you!  I had all 3 of mine natural (no epidurals)... Samuel was induced (water broke, no even contractions) and I think that hurts even worse than naturally going into labor.  Yep... ouch! lol

Congrats again; I'm so happy for you!!!!!

Kimberly W.

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

Heather....definitely a keeper!!! must admit she's not quite as cute as my granddaughter but you probably have different views on that subject!!!

So, now that you're all done with that have you started planning for the Bear Show next year?

:crackup:

Marion

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Congratulation Heather!   Your daughter is gorgeous.  I can almost smell her wonderful babyness through the screen  bear_wub   bear_wub .

I have to agree...all women deserve medals.  I don't think anyone can prepare you for childbirth...you just have to experience it.   The pain and the beauty of it.   Ya did good!

Welcome to mommyhood!!!
Shantell

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

Heather, she is adorable.....don't they just melt your heart when they are asleep...I don't mean "no crying" they just have this peaceful, angelic look when they are in slumberland..
I can smell her sweetness too...

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Heather she looks adorable, enjoy every minute you have with her as they grow up so quickly.

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Oh what a sweety, congrats!!!!!

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Well done Mum - you did a fantastic job - your new little baby is just beautiful and you both deserve a great big cuddle.

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Awwwww.  She's an eensie weensie angel!!  (sigh)  A beautiful, eesie weensie angel!  Congratulations, new mommy! 

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Congradulations Heather bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  on your Heir little bundle of Joy! he is just beautiful. :hug:  :hug:

Cat Gabriel Cat Gabriel Crafts
Melbourne, Australia

What a gorgeous bundle of joy, congratulations again  :clap:   Labor is very intense isn't it.  I felt all my contractions down the front of my legs and I just couldn't believe how painful it was  bear_shocked   How long was your labor?

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Congratulations Heather on your little bundle of joy.She is absolutely gorgeous bear_wub  bear_wub
Laurie :hug:

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Heather!!!!  YOU look absolutely beautiful too!   And Kail, of course, is just adorable!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub   Ya did good woman!

Kim Basta

wazzabears Wazza Bears Australia
Bulli

She is SOOOO Gorgeous.
Congratulations

Strike A Paw Posts: 535

Ahhh... Heather, she is just too cute for words!  WOW, you and your hubby sure do make beautiful babies.
Big Hugs,
Julie

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:clap:  :clap: Congratulations Heather!!!   bear_wub   Looks like you'll have your hands full for quite a little while to come  :hug:  bear_flower

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago

Having "Been There. Done That." I figured it would take a while to chase those down and get them out.

No worries - when you get around to it....
I'm sending color copies of the pages as a stop gap measure.

First auction this next week. I'll spread them out over the winter.

Hgs furever, Bobbie

cherylbruinwerks Bruinwerks
Edmonton

OOOOOOOOO...she is just gorgeous!  bear_laugh
Congratulations! Isn't it just the best feeling in the world? (Being a Mom, I mean...not the other stuff bear_rolleyes )
Has Tony stopped smiling yet?

Cheryl bear_flower

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Heather, she is soooooo sweet.  I love them when they are tiny and snuggly like Kail.  Enjoy her!

hugs,

Brenda

Donna Donna's Duin Bruins
Burbank, CA

Heather,
I think this is definately your best creation yet.  Enjoy her, she will be grown and gone before you know it.
Bear Hugs,
Donna

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

So pretty, Heather.  Congratulations to you on a beautiful creation!

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Congratulations Heather on you sweet little baby daughter - so precious and sweet.
bear_wub Well done Mummy!

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

What an absolute little angel Kail is, sooooooooooooooo soooooooooooo cute.  bear_wub  bear_wub  I bet you can't stop looking at her Heather. Congratulations all round!

Have you checked out the post under the heading "Heather's had her baby!!!!!!! by Delartful Bears" There are loads of messages for you there.

Hugs Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Board footer