Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Pages:
Spiracy Hvalsø

What is this December swap?

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

It is a swap so that we can see what non bear talents everyone has.

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

I haven't even started yet - but my supplies arrived this week for what I have in mind....................
:dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Can't wait!!!
Danni

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

I started mine right away, way back when the original thread started, thinking I would get a head start on it, but it did not turn out at all so I had to start over. :redface:  bear_sad    So I am still working. nearly done though!.

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

I've JUST finished mine!!! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
It was really hard work as well. All this sitting back, pondering and theeeeenn actually doing something with what I pondered. bear_grin  bear_grin
Wendy :dance:

clare14 Country Bears
England

I finished too!!  Can't wait to start seeing pics of these when they arrive!!   bear_original

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

I got my surprise! Woohoo!

Am I the first? My partner really outdid herself. I got a beautiful tote bag, two gorgeous greeting cards, and a lovely crcheted cap. Each item is wonderful and I am just delighted with all of them. Thank you Pauline!!

I've also put photos in the Showcase, but here is my wonderful surprise from Pauline Valewood Bears.

c5aaf9340701bddbbab6f61f9859ce52.jpg

11963451e0f57583988b32a2b5e5c055.jpg

402f02fbb2679401d99296e19e588cdf.jpg

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

I've been finished for about a week but I'm waiting for Jenn's address.  I know she hasn't been feeling well.  I've sent her a PM and e-mail so I hope she is okay.

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Congradulations its beautiful  bear_smile Is this swap different from the ornament swap?If it is I missed this one. bear_cry

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

What a very pretty bag and what a feat to have been the first one to deliver her gift. You're really organized, Pauline.

I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone's swap. Mine will be in the mail this week.

AndreaM Drea's Bears
Ontario

I have just received my swap gift from Richy. An adorable prim cat with big green button eyes and black overalls with little yellow stars all over them.  I simply adore it!!!!! bear_wub
I will try to get e pic posted today.....when I remember how to work my camera! bear_wacko

Thanks again Richy! :hug:

AndreaM bear_original

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Christmas-Swaptt.jpgWoohoo! Just got my package from Penney Ahmed! So much fun!.

Penney paints on glass and so I got a clear round ornament with a Scottie on it; two wine glasses with Snowmen and a Scottie on each, and a large plate with 3 Scotties and a Christmas tree and little Scottie foot prints all around the edge. She coordinated everything beautifully. And the glasses even have little snow flakes on the base of the glass. So cute.

Thank you so much, Penney.

I'll try to get pictures later today. You have to see how cute these things are.

EDITED TO ADD PIC:

Here's a photo of the beautiful gifts I received from Penney for the Christmas Swap...all hand painted and designed by Penney. I love them.

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

I am off and running, spent half of yesterday looking for Silver bells!!!!

Pages:

Board footer