Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

I am not at all surprised she won...she's lovely..Well deserved congratulations... :clap:  :clap:

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

Spectacular!!!

MiraGardner Peekaboo Bears
Sacramento

Congratulations Julia!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
I am soooo exited for you!!
Way to go! bear_thumb

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

thank you!!!!
Yeah, I'm in heaven! I'm so glad because this panda was so hard to make and I was really happy with the result.

You have no idea what your comments mean to me!!  bear_wub You are all established and famous artists so your opinoin is twice important  :hug: it's not like my loving family who like everytning about me  :crackup:

Hugs, Julia  :hug:

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Julia Congratulations it is a well deserved award your Panda is adorable :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Julia, I am thrilled for you! :hug:  Congratulations! Your panda is beautiful; her expression is so peaceful and kind.  bear_wub

Were you able to travel to Moscow for the show? I love that your award says Teddymania!  bear_laugh 

(I am not here on Teddy Talk much either, and I haven't had any time to make bears  bear_sad , but I pop in from time to time to see the lovely bears all you talented people are making. It is always such a treat to see them!)

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

congrats!!  what a cute panda!   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Well done and well deserved Julia! :hug:  I'm so happy for you!!
:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Vladivostok, RUSSIA

thanks!!!

I didn't travel all the way to Moscow. It's 10 000 km away from my place! I live near our Marie from Japan, so I'm much closer to Japan than to Moscow. :P
but I really wanted to be on the show. I hope to fly there next year. It will be first show anniversary the 5th show.

Debora, did you read it? wow! your Russian is getting beter!
How are you dong?

hugs, Julia :hug:

Website

Da (да), Julia, I read it.  bear_smile I'm learning the Cyrillic alphabet and little bits of Russian. I want to learn it, but I really need someone to help me! bear_whistle

That would be great if you could go to Moscow next year! But I know it's a looooong way for you to travel!

I'm doing great! I will write you a PM. bear_thumb

Kathleen Pa

congrats! your panda is adorable.  You must be so happy!!! :clap:

Kathleen

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:clap:  :clap:  :dance: CONGRATULATIONS JULIA!!!  :dance:  :clap:  :clap:   Your panda is lovely!!  bear_wub   Its no wonder she's won.   bear_wub

Wow, Debora, I'm jealous you can read that.  I've no idea where to begin with the cyrillic alphabet, let alone being able to actually read it.   :crackup:   Ah well, at least I can look at the pretty pictures  bear_whistle

Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Thank you, guys, so much!!!  :hug:
Debora, I got your Pm and will answer it !!! to day is late so I just checking my mail. (it's 2:30 a.m. actually  bear_wacko  ) I finished another bear and rushed to my computer.. Am I sick?  bear_shocked I need to sleep at least 4 hours..  :crackup:

Debbie, hi!!
That pretty picture says:
IVth annual Teddy bear show
Teddymania  2007
Best panda

So, see, it's easy!  :crackup:  bear_wub

Hugs, Julia  :hug:

Website

Oh, Julia! Four hours? I need at least seven hours of sleep or I look like this:  bear_wacko    bear_laugh

Thanks for the full translation of the writing on the award. The only thing I could make out was Teddymania. bear_grin  But it gave me a chuckle. I am tickled that you won with your lovely bear--while you were 10,000 km away!

Debbie! Hi!  bear_flower If you want a fun tutorial of the Cyrillic alphabet and some Russian words, try this site:
http://langintro.com/rintro/first.htm
It's fun to go through and see how quickly you can learn. You can also listen to the words spoken. Let me know if you like it--I have fun each time I use it.

Hugs (объятия)! :hug:
Debora

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Congrats Julia!!!! Your panda definitely deserved to win.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Hugs,

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Thank you for the translation Julia  :hug:   And thanks for that fun link Debora  bear_thumb  :hug:

Darn my Windows Vista though  bear_angry   Wretched thing keeps 'protecting' my computer and goes through this huge rigamorale to let me hear the words.  Ah well, I can still go ever so slowly through and learn the alphabet.   bear_flower

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Julia! That is so awesome Hun! I am so very proud of you!

Hugs Louise

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Julia, that is just so exciting .  Your panda is beautiful and so deserving of that award !   Congratulations :dance:  :dance:

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Most excellent and well deserved!!  Yay, Julia!!!!  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

chris009av Real Deal Bears

What a great Panda, you deserve it!!!!!! Congratulations  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Thank you ladies!
I can't wait to get my prize!!  :crackup:  :dance:

Hugs, Julia  bear_wub

Board footer