Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

sonblestbears Son Blest Bears
Geetingsville, Indiana
Website

pinkpanda4.JPGpinkpanda1.JPGpinkpanda2.JPGpinkpanda3.JPGHi there  bear_flower I just wanted to share little Adia with you all.  She was 6 1/2" tall standing and 4 1/4" sitting (which is quite small for me.)  She was made from two different types of mini furs, she had dark gray glass eyes and her nose was stitched with dark gray floss.  She was five way jointed with cotter pins and disks.  Her name Adia means 'Gift from God'.  She was a special bear that I created to donate to our church for a fund raiser they had this past Saturday.  All the proceeds from her raffle went to the church  bear_wub  I hope you like her and thank you so much for looking!

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

She's a beautiful little girl.

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Truely adorable. I love the arm shape. Something different that really appeals. :dance:
Wendy

bea Lodve (Hrault)

Absolutely adorale :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Wonderful little face!!!! bear_wub  bear_wub

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

This girlie is for sure a little beauty!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Mikki Mikki, Cripple Creek Creative
Bethel, Ohio

Kim,
She's really sweet.wonderful face and colors.Mikki

jude P.F.A.T.T. Cottage
Belding Michigan

Just beautiful and for me just the right size.  I'm sure she raised lots of money.

sonblestbears Son Blest Bears
Geetingsville, Indiana
Website

bear_flower Dear Marly, Wendy, Bea, Tami, Sophie, Mikki and Jude...Thank you all so very much, I am so grateful!  Your lovely compliments are so kind!  bear_wub  I don't know how much they made from Adia alone but all together they raised over $3,000!  I'm just tickled that my little Adia had a part in it!  Thanks again girls  :hug:

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Hi,  bear_flower

What a beautiful little bear!  Lovely photographs and she looks so dainty.  You have used my favourite colour combination of pink/green/white or cream. 

Hugs

Marilyn bear_flower

Board footer