Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

BestFriends.jpgjewelsnecklace.jpgBearHead.jpgI am so lucky ~ look what I  got in the mail, from Tammy, who makes the most wonderful Beckoning Bears.
The Christmas bear is beautiful and I will think of you every time I see it on the tree ( which I have yet to put up.)
Thank you very much.

My other swap was with Bronwen from Bambridge Bears and she has made me a lovely jewellery earring and bracelet set.
Thank you Bronwen.

Also I received this beautiful charm from Aleta, which is just so adorable and I am sorry that my camera did not seem
to want to take the picture, so I will have to try again and get a better photo.
Many thanks Aleta.

I am so lucky to have such wonderful friends here at Teddy talk and just want to say a big thank you for sending
me such beautiful gifts. I will treasure them all very much!

Hugs
Carolyn
:hug:  bear_flower  :hug:

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

OOooohhhh! How exciting!!! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Tammy, what an adorable bear and Bron is very talented. Aleta, I love those charms you've been making!

Enjoy them, Carolyn, you lucky girl!!

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Oh Carolyn, you got to celebrate Christmas early.  I am so thrilled that you are pleased with your ornament. Lucky you to receive such gorgeous jewelry from Bronwyn and beautiful charm from Aleta.   bear_wub  bear_wub

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Densteds Densteds
Website

Oh Carolyn,

Wow!  he is just gorgeous, what a face!!!....Tammy's a real talent
isn't she??
and fabulous jewellery from Bronwen and that beautiful charm from Aleta..I'm green with envy  bear_grin  bear_grin you lucky thing,

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Wow Carolyn lucky you !!!! they are wonderful !!!!
I love the super adorable christmas bear,also beautiful accessories and the very sweet charm!!!!  bear_wub

ConnieB Cincinnati, Ohio

Wow!  What lovely gifts!!!  I love them all!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Carolyn, you are a special lady, so it is not surprising, congrats, and Merry Christmas for you surely deserve it.

hugs
dilu

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

:dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance: How exciting :dance:  :dance:

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Lucky! its just beautiful bear_thumb  :hug:  :hug:

Board footer