Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

babyno30031.jpghi guys thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday last week... it bought a little tear to my eye and certainly makes up for the fact that this is another drink free birthday and xmas.... and heres the reason why!!!
some of u already know but iv just had my 1st scan and everything is fine.
Good luck all you other preggers out there and my thoughts are with u all for a very sobar xmas!!! bear_wub  bear_wub
:clap: :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

Kim, congratulations  on your little bundle of joy  :dance:  :hug:  :hug: :dance:

Hugs
Catherine x

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Congratulations Kim  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Hugs
Vicki

dusty attic dusty attic bears
somerset

CONGRATULATIONS KIM !!!

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Congratulations Kim!!!! What a nice clear picture and it is so nice to hear that everything is going well.

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

:clap:  :dance:  :clap:  :dance:  bear_wub Congrats Kim, the picture is great, being and older person they did not have those when I had my three kids so it is really a gift to be able to see it.  good luck to you and yours.

ivuska.h Anavy teddy bears

Hi Kim, congratulations! Last Wednesday my baby looked very nice on the ultrasound too, but I forgot to ask the doctor for the picture! bear_angry  bear_angry The daddy was there with me, but he forgot as well (he saw the baby for the first time and he was absolutely thrilled!), poor little baby having such forgetful parents  :crackup:

I'm looking forward to all these TT babies! Do you already know the sex of your babies, ladies? Or do you want it to be a surprise? (my answers - not yet, no  bear_grin )

Iva

clare14 Country Bears
England

WooHoo!!   :dance:  :dance:  :dance:    Glad everything went ok at your scan Kim, SUPER picture!!   :hug:  :hug:   Wow it's going to be a busy year next year!!   bear_original   Take care of your self!!   :hug:  :hug:

Iva, I'm glad your scan went well too, will you have another so you can then get a picture?  I have the pictures of my two - they're a nice keepsake, hope you can.   bear_original

Stay well all!!   :hug:  :hug:

ivuska.h Anavy teddy bears

Clare, I am having another examination on Monday, it will be a detailed one (looking for down syndorm, heart problems etc.) and I hope the results will be OK. I will try not to forget about the picture again  bear_wacko  Last Wednesday the baby was 4,5 cm and was waving his/her hands and legs happily.  bear_wub

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Congratulations Kim!!!

Hugs,

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Just look at that adorable tyke!!  I can't quite make out the gender . . . girl?  Boy?  Maybe you don't want to know, though.  So glad everything is going well - and for all you other prospective moms as well.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Congratulations Kim

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Congratulations Kim on your little bundle of joy :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
Laurie :hug:

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Kim, How far along are you?  How are you feeling? :hug:  :hug:  :hug:   Congradulations!

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Congradulations Kim on your little bundle Joy!  bear_flower Will look forward when it arrives :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

What wonderful news Kim.  Congratulations on a your little miracle.  Just look at that round belly   bear_wub

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Awww Kim, congratulations  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Congratulations Kim ~ that is wonderul news! bear_flower

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Awww Kim, congratulations on your news.  You can really see that little bundle, the scan is really clear.

Pauline

bearsofbath Bears Of Bath
Bath, UK
Website

Many congrats Kim,  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  its so special when you get to see your baby for the first time.

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Congratulations Kim

I didnt know about the baby or the birthday, so belated birthday wishes for you as well :dance:  :hug:  :hug:
Wendy

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

thanks everyone.... im 14 weeks gone now and have my 2nd scan on the 30th of january and hopefuly i will be able to find out the sex, i already have to little girls, katie 4 and evie 2 so a boy would be nice!!! but i wouldnt really mind if it was a little girl.
evie was nameless for a week after she was born as we didnt find out with her what we were having ... im terrible for picking names so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated......otherwise the poor mite could get stuck with a one of my  bearies names!!

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Kim I'm not sure if you received my second email to you, but I just wanted to say congratulations again - I'm so thrilled for you - another gorgeous Kimmy creation on the way  :dance:   Looks like your little mite already loves the camera, so when he/she finally joins us we expect lots of piccies  bear_grin

Take care and have a great Christmas!

Lots of love Ali x  :hug:

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Congrats!!!  :hug:

katiescraftworks katiescraftworks

Congratulations. It is such a special time.   bear_original

Bear hugs,
Cathie

Board footer