Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

clare14 Country Bears
England

A little BOY!!   :dance:  :dance:  We found out today, he is healthy, which is the main thing, and apparantly has very long legs!!    We're going to call him Zack.     So girls, I've started the BLUE team!!   bear_original  bear_original  :crackup:

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub I hope it really is a boy, one of the guys that works at my company was told it was a boy all along and he got everything blue and couldn't wait to see his son, well SURPRISE, it was a girl. And guess what, he loves her so much.  So if its a boy good luck and if its a girl double good luck.

clare14 Country Bears
England

LOL Pat!!  I know, the lady did say that they can't be 100% but we did a 'bundle' shall we say  bear_whistle   Ah well, even if it is a girl, she'll have to wear the blue stuff I've bought!!   :crackup:  :crackup:   Better that than the other way round I guess!!   bear_happy  bear_grin

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

Ah...mistakes can be made...trust me!  They told me I was having identical boys at first.  I even went so far as to go out and purchase some adorable Michael Miller Cowboy "Round-up" material for curtains.  And when the twin girls arrived, well, now it's Wizard of Oz!!!

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Congrats Caire!  We find out on the 27th

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

Wonderful news Clare !  bear_wub  ( I'm not biased or anything ........ bear_laugh  bear_grin )
Hugs , Ruth

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Yippeeeeeee!  Of course, I would be saying yippeeeeeee if it were a girl, too.  It's nice just to be able to know (well, sort of know) what it is and to get prepared.   bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Clare that is wonderful news.  You must be feeling so good hearing that all is well with little Zack.  I love the name.  My only child is a little girl, and probably just as well as I wouldn't know what to do with all those "extra" bits!!!!

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

WOOOHOOO!! That's wonderful news Clare!!!!

Congratulations to you both :hug:
Danni

Cat Gabriel Cat Gabriel Crafts
Melbourne, Australia

How exciting, a little boy  bear_wub

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

Oh Clare I am so excited for you!  Can't wait.

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Brilliant news Clare, a lovely little boy coming soon and what a nice name you chose.

Pauline

katiescraftworks katiescraftworks

That is fantastic. I am so pleased for you.

I just became a first time granny.  And I mean just. Like, a couple of hours ago.................   :0)

It is so exciting when new babies arrive.  I like the name Zack. It will be exciting when he is here.

Bear hugs,
Cathie

ivuska.h Anavy teddy bears

Congratulations, Clare! I'm so curious about my baby's sex, but I don't prefer either. But everyone thinks it's a boy (I don't know why  bear_grin )...

Iva

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

yey!!!!
i wanna be in the blue team too!!! :hug:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Zach Davis-Tedd, now that sounds a great name for your little boy Clare. Congratulations I bet you are getting excited now and buying all little boy goodies.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

Congratulations Clare!!!  How exciting!!!!! :dance:

clare14 Country Bears
England

Thank you so much everyone, I'm glad you like the name, everyone I've told so far here has said 'Uuuuuugh!!!' or the classic....   'Oh that's different!!'   :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:   We like it, I'm glad you all do too!!   :hug:  :hug:

I'm lucky to already have one of each, and as long as this one is fit and healthy too, I'm a happy mummy!!   :dance:

Again, thank you so much for all your good wishes!!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Densteds Densteds
Website

Clare, congratulations, that's wonderful news!!! ...Zach was my grandads & my great great grandads name! so I'm rather partial to it..it's a good strong manly name, he'll be a fine boy

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

That is so exciting Clare !  I love the name Zack too.

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Lovely news Clare. I too like the name Zack. Good choice!

Board footer