Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Pages:
kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

Ok here are some pictures of the swap I completed with Deb Burnham. She sent me a tiny treasure box witha tiny brooch with teddy photo inside. It was in an embroidered bag. swapbag3.GIFswapbox2.GIFand I sent her a Little fairy and mouse in a santa box, I called it "creature and mouse" from... not a creature was stirring not even a mouse.... here they arefairyxmasmouse3.JPGfairyxmas3.JPGFairyxmas.JPG
Hope you like them I had such a good time doing this swap of a different talent, it was nice to get back to something besides bears!!

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Love the mouse and fairie!

K Pawz Guest

After seeing all these great things I am so worried that what I have done for my partner is not enough, I hope she isn't disappointed bear_sad

Hugs,
Krista

Northern Nevada, USA
K Pawz wrote:

After seeing all these great things I am so worried that what I have done for my partner is not enough, I hope she isn't disappointed bear_sad

Hugs,
Krista

oH kRISTA, iF I got anything from you I would be thrilled and I am sure your swap partner will be too!! You are too sweet.

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

I posted this on the original post from Jennskins, but I don't think anyone is following that post any more so I'm reposting my December Swap from Penney Ahmed. And after seeing the work Penney put into this swap, Allyn said I got the better end of the deal.

Dec_Swap.jpg

Penney paints on glass and so I got a clear round ornament with a Scottie on it; two wine glasses with Snowmen and a Scottie on each, and a large plate with 3 Scotties and a Christmas tree and little Scottie foot prints all around the edge. She coordinated everything beautifully. And the glasses even have little snow flakes on the base of the glass. So cute.

Thank you so much, Penney.

bhbears Bearhaven Bears
Merrickville, Ontario

Hey Kathy you beat me to the posting of bragging pictures yours look much better than mine anyway. bear_thumb I can't take credit for that bag I cheated with that one found it at the dollar store not bad for a buck, but the box and charm their all mine :crackup:

I'm so thrilled with what my swap partner created for me her work is amazing, the amount of detail she puts into everything is out of this world.  Kathy is one very talented lady and I think I'm the one who got the better end of the bargain in this swap and I feel really bad I didn't push myself creatively as much as I should have :redface: 

The wee mouse she created is so cute bear_wub pictures don't do the little gaffer justice it is so tiny too I don't know how she does it.  Oh and the Fairy just one bundle of perfection I love her toes they are so adorable ya just want to give them a tickle, and the wee lass even has a belly button how sweet is that.

I'm so happy I signed up for this swap it is really cool to see just how creative everyone is, however next time I know I will need to step up my game to match the talent this group seems to possess.

Thank you Kathy for putting so much effort and love into my special gifts I will treasure them always.
Hugs Deborah

pma2003 Seamore Collectibles
CT

Jewellery.JPGHere are the beautiful gifts that Marly made for me, for our Xmas Swap.

I just love them, I was saving them for my Xmas party but Found out I couldn't wait that long.  So I've been enjoying them every day.

Thanks again, this was fun and certainly something I would do next Christmas.

clare14 Country Bears
England

Ooooh what beautiful gifts everyone - wow!!  Lucky you!!

Krista you silly billy - I'm going to absolutely love your gift,  bear_wub  you haven't seen mine yet.......   bear_whistle  bear_whistle  :pray:    bear_shocked

Loving seeing all the wonderful items, you are all so talented in so many things!!   bear_thumb  bear_thumb

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Love  all the swap gifts. Quite a creative bunch here on TT.
My swap buddy andI sent ours off today. So they should arrive before the end of the week.  :dance:  :dance:

Jane, I should be done and it should be in the mail by saturday.

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

Jenn don't worry about it I know you haven't been feeling very good and I'm in no rush I would rather you take care of yourself.

I hope yours arrives soon - should be any day now!

Jane I love it!  Thankyou!  I will post pics soon.

WA

My parcel arrived this morning , so I took it  with me to open over coffee with the girls. We were all stunned.  "Delartful Danni" has out done herself. She has made me a wonderful patchwork embroidered bag. I am sooo happy.

Thankyou Danni, I luv it!

Here are the piccies.........
BLOGDannisbagfrontview.jpg
BLOGDannisbagbackview.jpg
BLOGDannisbaginside.jpg
BLOGDannisbagcloseup.jpg

I will organize one sometime after the baby is born.

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

Everything is so lovely!

clare14 Country Bears
England

Oh wow, what a beautiful bag!!   I'm loving seeing all these different creations, they're all fantastic!!   :dance:  :dance:

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

This is the picture that I did for Jenn she has received it so its okay to post the pics.  It is Brazilian Embroidery and the flowers are Japanese Violets and Buds.  It is framed is a shadow box frame as the embroidery is like 3D!  I'm just in the process of taking the 3rd level class and will be taking the 4th level probably next fall.

JennsPicture11.jpg

JennsPicture121.jpg

Northern Nevada, USA

Wow that is gorgeous, and what an awesome gift. The time that went into creating such a lovely embroidery!! I am awed!!!You have such patience and dedication to do such intricate embroidery. :clap:

Jane its done.  Just a matter of getting it in the mail.

belle Gold Coast QLD

Yippee !!! I have received the most beautiful gifts from a very talented lady - Thank You Lynn :)

A stunning handmade "birdseye maple burl" pen !!!  bear_wub  bear_wub Will come in very handy now that I have started teaching again. A beautifully handpainted keepsake box and the cutest kitty ornament for my Christmas tree (better not forget the yummy chocolates that were also included :)

Thank you again Lynn and I hope my parcel arrives soon, not that it could in anyway compare to the effort that you have put into our swap  bear_flower

Kirsty
lynnpen.JPG
lynnbox.JPG
lynnkitty.JPG

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

Wowee!
I received a lovely bear ornament and a dough bowl from Carolyn.  I will try and get pictures of it today.  My batteries went flat and the girls stole my spares. *sigh*

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Thank You Kristy, I am happy you like it. bear_original  I did a little of some of the things I like to do. Enjoy Kristy!!!!
I made a box for myself and keep my christmas tags in it. 90% of the ornaments on my tree I have made myself and of course I have my Ornaments on the tree that I received last year form the christmas swap. What fun!!!!! :dance:

WA

You are all soooo talented. I am quite envious.

I'm waiting for mine to arrive at its destination.....I am soo impatient!! :dance:
Wendy

WA

BLOGTTSwapboxfull.jpg
Danni 'Delartful' has finally recieved her swap from me. But since the weather is quite horrid in the ACT , Danni asked if I would post pics for her.
Wendy
BLOGSwapboxlid.jpg

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

:dance:  :dance:  :dance: I just LOVE my box - thankyou so much Wendy!!! It was very exciting to open it!!
Thankyou Wendy for the beautiful box - I am so very lucky and greateful to have received it.

Danni xoxo   :hug:

Pages:

Board footer