Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

What a fun party!  Thank you Jane, you are the perfect hostess!!!! bear_flower

Merry Christmas everyone and thank you all for a great TT 2007!!!!  bear_wub  bear_flower  bear_thumb

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Jane, you outdid yourself with this party. It has taken me this long to recover and post my thanks  bear_happy  What a wonderful way for us TTers to get together for a celebration.  Thanks so much for all the time you put into this fantastic and fun event !!!!    :clap:  :clap:  :hug:  :hug:

A special thanks to Sarah for her perfect poem too !  bear_thumb

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Jane I enjoyed my ski trip and then the apres ski party. I was lots of fun and I sure had a good time.

Comment from my son who wanted to see what the giggles were about- took a look at me and said you weird !!!!!!!!!!

thank you Jane.

Lynette

puca bears puca bears

Just catching up here..........thankyou, Jane - this is the most amazing party - HUGE fun!!!! :dance:  :dance:
big huggies
Maria :hug:  :hug:

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Whooohooo!! I made an appearance!  Fantastic jane - you have outdone yourself AGAIN! I can't even imagine how many hours you put into this.

What fun we all had.  HUGE Thankyou Jane  :hug:  :dance:  :clap:

aerianna aerBears
Sacramento, CA

My goodness, that party was so much fun! I love that Ozzie was the DJ.

Thanks for taking all those great photos! I am glad someone captured the fun! (Too bad no one got a picture of me kissing Gerard Butler... that would have been a great memory to relive!  :redface: )

Thanks, Jane!!!
Aeri

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

One thing that everyone has missed is that I took my son David and daughter Sarah to the party.

SHELLI AND KIM

that's my son David that you are with and just look at Sarah with David Tennant (Dr. Who) she just loved that, it's the one where Gail is with Elton John.

I am so please you all like my photography..hmmm, hmmm!

Hugs Jane.  bear_thumb

NIKKEL Nikkel Bears
Orient Point, NSW

Jane - what a hoot!  That is the best darn party I've seen in a long time.
Well done - you are awesome!
Marg  bear_original

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Jane!!!
OMG!!! It was my best party ever!!! Even better than last year!!  :crackup:
Thanks so much for inviting me too!!!

You are indeed a treasure to this forum! So much amazing photos and faces and DRESSES!!!!
  :crackup:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Hugs, Julia elky38.gif

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Oh my gosh Jane and Sarah! What a wonderful and beautiful gift you have given to us all!

Garnet could not make the party so Steven Spielberg was a wonderful fill in date!  bear_thumb 

Steven Spielberg is one of my all time favorite directors and I actualy have a little crush on him  bear_wub !

But don't get me wrong, Steven was a perfect gentleman  bear_rolleyes 

Thank you so much for a great time!

Hugs Louise

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

what a great party!  It looks everyone had a lot of fun!  bear_original

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Jane, I am so glad  your Sarah and David joined us at the party. :dance:  :dance:  :hug:  :hug:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Thank you all for the wonderful emails and messages about the party, I had fun doing it all again. I say never again but as usual the love of playing around in photoshop gets the better of me. Please, please if any of you have some better quality pictures, which you could send me, of yourselves then I would love to have them. Although I've said never again it could well happen and to be able to work with new pictures would be a dream...some of the pictures have bears, dogs, cats and children partly covering the faces or some in black and white are just to much work.
Pictures gratefully received...thanks!

Teddy hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Board footer