Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

georgec2.jpgWell here you go girls.  Now don't Faint  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

A Message from Dear George,  bear_thumb

Megelles Megelles
Brisbane
Website

Thank Karen!

That is so appropriate!  I just love George and about 5 minutes ago I finished watching Oceans 13.

I have not been on TT for ages and started sifting thru pages of posts a few days ago trying to catch up on the bear world happenings.  It is nice having a little bit of time just to play on my computer.

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

OMG Karen .... Penny will be over the mooooon .... he will make her day! :crackup:  :crackup:

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Yeah, I know, he also appears on BAO for Pens benefit,  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Lisa, I am glad you enjoyed him too.  :hug:   I am enjoying being back on the board too, I was so busy leading up to Christmas didn't have time to visit.

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub WOW! I wish that Happy New Year from George was in person, I do have a George, my husband and son, but no wheres near that Mr
Clooney!!!swoooonnning bear_wub  bear_wub

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:   

And a Happy New Year to you too George  bear_flower

Board footer