Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

charlie-pic-1.jpgI've wanted a dog for a long time and have been bugging DH.  DH and I gave each other Charlie for Christmas.  We got him 4 days before. He's about  8 months - 1 year old.  He came from the Cocker Rescue of Ft. Lauderdale.  Here's their link: www.cockerrecuefl.org  My mom already has 2 cockers from there, and they are the best dogs.  I don't know how anyone could've given up Charlie.  I just love him.  He's so sweet.  I've always had cockers, and DH had a lab. 

This isn't the best picture because it's from a cell phone.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Oh, what a lucky guy Charlie is!!!! I love cocker spaniels.... had one for 12 years....
He's the best Christmas present ever!! Enjoy!!!
bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Kilde Posts: 186

Congratulations on your new family member  :dance: He looks so sweet - cockers are the sweetest with their silky soft fur and wonderful eyes that can melt anyone  bear_wub   bear_wub ... and I just love to hear stories of people offering a dog a new home  :clap:  :clap:

Charlie looks so relaxed - I'm sure he already knows where he belongs.  bear_flower

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  He's a beauty!

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Congrats on your new fur baby, you will spend many wonderful years together.
Bless you for adopting the sweety!!!

cherylbruinwerks Bruinwerks
Edmonton

Well...wonderful you for rescuing Charlie! I hope you have many years of fun together!

Cheryl & Jackson (my shelter dog) bear_flower

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Chrissie,
     How nice that this poor Cocker Spaniel was "rescued" for Christmas!  I bet if he could talk he'd say "Merry Christmas and thank you"!  What a beautiful pup.

hugs,

Brenda

bearkidz bearkidz by Marion Fraile
charlotte
Website

CONGRATULATIONS on your new family member! bear_wub  :clap:  bear_wub

katiescraftworks katiescraftworks

Congratulations, he is lovely and I am sure you will spend many happy times with him.   bear_original

Bearhugs, Cathie

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Charlie is a darling puppy  bear_wub Congratulations Chrissie.
What a lovely Christmas present.

Hugs
Carolyn

bear_flower

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

That's one of the best Christmas presents anyone could wish for, it was a good present for Charlie to come and live with you too. He looks really cute, I do hope you all have a wonderful life together.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_flower

puca bears puca bears

Congrats on your new family member - he looks a real sweetie..........and good on you for adopting him
big huggies
Maria :hug:  :hug:

bearlysane Melbourne, Australia

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub Charlie and bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub you for adopting him!
What a wonderful way to have celebrated Christmas...I adore gifts that last a lifetime.

heartsez Hearts Ease Bears
Fairfax,Vermont

Lucky puppy! Lucky you! What  great present for you all!  Happy New Year!  hes a beauty!  deb

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

ooooooo Chrissie, he is just adorable - I LOVE CHARLIE bear_original 
Happy New Year to you all xx
Catherine xx

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Well what a handsome little guy!! Charlie is adorable. I'm so glad you got a rescue dog.... :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Board footer