Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Koala Adorable Bears
Shepparton/Victoria

Hi Everyone,
I have just listed tow new bears and two Koalas to my website. There is a little mauve bear called Vera. a fun forest dwelling scruffy gut called Perre plus two  more Koalas. I have five Koalas listed now and they all very different. The two new ones are "Echuca" (a town near where I live in Australia) and a tiny Koala called "Mitta Mitta". I think they are reasonably priced given all the detail..open mouths etc. and also that the Post/Ins. Worlwide is included. I also pay the GST within Australia. I would love to know what you think of this idea....does it make it easier if you are a collector, when you see the full price immediately? Also any feedback on these latest guys would be appreciated.
My husband loves them but I think he may want dinner this evening!  ;)
Susan,
www.adorablebears.com.au
p.s. would you believe I had to REMOVE my Guestbook completely as they still got into it somehow. I am hoping they leave my links page alone.

I will learn to add photos one day !!!

Koala Adorable Bears
Shepparton/Victoria

Sorry that should read two not tow. The bears don't tow the koalas....but now there is a thought,
Susan

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Hello Susan, I like Echuca
koala bear. so realistic and cool  :clap: :cool:

PS. you can erase or change
your post, just click the edit ( bottom right side of your post 
) I use this all the time  :doh:

Hugs/Marie

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Hi Susan
I love your site.  I've had it on my favourites list of bear artists since I first signed up on the net lol.  Was surprised when I clicked on it and you are Susan lol.
Love your new Bears  bear_thumb And I like the idea of the price showing straight away...The layout of your adopt page is wonderful and easy to read etc. All the details are there and that makes it easy to shop :)
Think your site is terrific  bear_thumb bear_innocent :love:
hugs sarah

Koala Adorable Bears
Shepparton/Victoria

Thanks Marie and Sarah. Its good to know someone is out there and always ready to give a reply.
Susan

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Love your site.Great bears. Its nice to see that someone finally has mastered the Koala. Wonderful work.Love Kaputon(sp?) Sorry couldnt remember by the time I got back here. :clap: :clap:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Your name says it all . . . "Adorable Bears"!!   bear_wub  :doh:  bear_thumb

Jo-Ann G Budd Bears Boutique
BC, Canada

Lovely bears & koalas, love your site.

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Great work, sooo cute!!
Heather

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

:clap: bear_wub I love your site and your bears, Susan!

Your koalas are really wonderful!

Eileen

Koala Adorable Bears
Shepparton/Victoria
matilda wrote:

Love your site.Great bears. Its nice to see that someone finally has mastered the Koala. Wonderful work.Love Kaputon(sp?) Sorry couldnt remember by the time I got back here. :clap: :clap:

Sorry to take so long to say thank you to everyone for taking the time to look at my work.
Matilda...what a compliment. Thank you so much for recognising that the Koala is meant to be different to a bear. Your words make all the unseen design work ,worthwhile. :)
Susan
www.adorablebears.com.au

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Great work Susan, I like them both.  :clap:

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

Wow your site is just awesome, I really love Echura. His eyes are just gorgeous. Your site is really easy to navigate and very nice.
Kathy

Board footer